more trouble

Hi kitties

Hazel

I was happy that he didn't fire anyone and I think he had saw me over here. I bet that he won't be liking my presence. Maybe he don't want to make a scene over here that is why is isn't saying anything to me.

I know that I can't turn back the time and explain him. He wanted to know the truth but I was give him was another lie. I wish I could explain myself to him but I also know that he must be hating me a lot and that is what hurt me most. He must be hurt and I am well aware about it but I wish that day that person wouldn't be there so that I could explain him everything. But I also know that it is already late for me to explain myself to him.  And he must have hatred towards me and I ma ready for whatever punishment he gives to me because I deserve it. If anyhow his hatred towards me could be reduced than I would do that. My phone started to ring and it was from my mother. I went out and took the phone.

"Mom you are okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am okay." She said and I took a sigh of relief.

"Then for what you have called me?" I asked her.

"I am sorry dear, I am truly sorry. Because of me you are in great trouble. They had come to find you but I said that you arr not here. I wish I had meet them and promised something which could only ruin me. And she I had brought you inside this trap. I am really really sorry." She said and I was holding on myself pretty tight that I don't scatter myself around.

"Mom don't talk about that. It is all in the past. And I am trying to get ourselves out from this trouble. " I said.

"I know and I also know how hard you have to work. I wish your father would be here." She said and my hand automatically turned into a fist.

"Mom please don't about that killer. He is a greedy person." I said.

"No matter  what you say he is your father." She said and I sighed

"Mom I will call you later." I said and hung up. I pressed my head on the wall and think about my life.

"No matter what you say he is your father."

That is right. Whatever say and how many reason I present. At the end of the day he is father with whom I had share the relationship of blood and in this birth I couldn't just break that relationship. I can't. Tears started to form in my eyes and before I knew they were also started to fall down. I wish I had a normal life. Out of million people why my life had to be the worst one. Sometime I think it is not just my life whose life is worst but many more who doesn't speak but let them inside them and wait till they can erase the pain but I think I am not one of them. Because I couldn't hold on them. I am very weak. I want to scream out my pain so much that I let everything go of me right now. But at the same time i know that I couldn't do any of these. I sighed.

"Are you unhappy that I joined your company?" I heard a cold voice and I wiped my tears before I looked at the person who once loved me but now despise me.

"No.." I said and he smirked and he come towards me.

"Great to know Hazel Ibsen. Though I haven't fired anyone. But if you make any mistake than there will be no one who will stop me from firing anyone for small mistake." He said.

"But they are innocent. You could target me. I won't mind. But don't play with their jobs" I said and he smirked more.

"Welcome to hell Hazel Ibsen from now on all the people job is in you hand. If you won't hear my commands without questioning them than think that this whole company soon will face the new change." He said in cold voice and I shivered.

"I will do anything which you want. I won't refuse you." I said and he smiled.

"Good to hear that and let' start this by you coming in my home."He said and my eyes widen.

"Why to your home?" I asked him

"Hazel you haven't heard that you can't question my command. And it would be fun to take revenge from you in a very pretty way. So let's answer your this question that I want you to be my assistant in office and maid in my house. Well that sound good. No? Now the game begins and get ready to burn yourself in the fire of my hatred." He said and started to walk away leaving me there. I have invited more trouble.