won't leave

Hi Kitties

Daisy

"Daisy will you wake up or not?" I heard Sera voice and I sighed

"I will woke up in five minutes. " I said and she sighed.

"You know you have said exactly the same thing one hour ago and now we are having four hour before you reach the venue which is half an hour away." She said and I sighed and sit up.  I don't want to make her worry or else Breck won't leave me. I touched her belly.

"Dear baby, please tell you mother that your Daisy aunt wants to sleep but because I can't worry your mother I have to wake up." I said and I heard Sera chuckling.

"Now get up and get ready." She said and I nodded with the sleeping head and went towards the washroom and got ready in my dress.  Today is my wedding dress and I can't believe this. It is like a dream that is coming true.  I squealed.  I sometike regret that I haven't choose Brent but Steven but at the end of the day we are together and that all matters to me. I come out of the washroom and saw that everyone was there only.

 I come out of the washroom and saw that everyone was there only

"So how do I look? " I asked and everyone looked at me smiled

"So how do I look? " I asked and everyone looked at me smiled. Hazel came first and kissed my forehead.

"I can't believe that you are getting married today." She said and smiled.

"Daisy though I am not your real sister but yet I am getting emotional knowing that you are getting married.  I didn't see this coming that one you will get married as well and will have your own family." Skylar said and I embraced her.

"I also didn't knew that you will still be with me even though I sometimes didn't treated you well." I said and she patted my back.

"Everything is in the past sweetheart and now see what is coming for you." She said and I nodded.

"Come on I will do your make up." She said and I nodded.  My both the sister helped me in getting ready. I smiled.

"Who will walk with you Daisy? " Catherine asked and I looked away for a while.  Dad is not here.  I wish he was here.

"My father will walk with her." Skylar said and I looked at her shocked.

"Your father will walk with me? " I asked her and she nodded.

"I have talked with him and he agreed to this quickly." She said.

"I thought that he wouldn't like me as my father was the one who had..." She put her finger on my lips.

"Daisy whatever happened wasn't done by you guys your father and you were also little to know what is going on around your surroundings. And my father knew this and that is why he didn't consider you to be a killer." She said and I nodded nervously. 

"That is a good news Daisy that you found someone who could walk with you." Hazel said and I nodded with a smile.  After a while I was ready as a bride and I looked at myself and couldn't recognize myself because I was looking so much different.

"You are looking beautiful." Carol said and I smiled at her.  The gate opener and I saw Mr and Mrs Hemsworth. I become nervous but both of them smiled at me. I was relaxed a bit. They both come towards me

"I know you must be worried that I must be hating you for what your father do to me but believe me Daisy I don't hold any grudges towards you.  you are innocent in what had happened. Now forget the past. Will you walk with me?" Mr.  Hemsworth asked and I smiled and nodded.

"I will." I said and he kissed on my forehead.

"Daisy, I have brought you something I hope you will like this." Mrs.  Hemsworth and she opened the box that she was carrying and I saw a tiara in that and my eyes widen.

"I can't take this

"I can't take this." I said and she smiled

"Consider a mother giving this to her daughter."She said and my eyes become moist. She make me wear the tiara and I smiled. 

"We should go now." Mr.  Hemsworth said and I nodded.  We reached the venue and then I walked down the aisle with Mr.  Hemsworth. When the door opened a song come up and then we walked down with him and I saw in forwards and saw Brent who was looking so much handsome.  He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. We reached him.

"Brent take care of my second daughter." Mr. Hemsworth said and Brent nodded and then the wedding ceremony started. My eyes were looking at him only all the time. He was looking so handsome that my eyes were shameless.

"Babe don't keep on looking at me only. After this ceremony I will be all your and you could see me as much as you want. Though I really want to see you also but I am controlling myself." He said and I blushed. After one hour the ceremony ended.

"You may kiss the bride." Priest announced and then he didn't waste any second and kissed me and I responded. I could hear people were cheering for us and I was over nine moon.  I smiled against his lips. After a while we left.

"Finally I could be with you without any interruptions." He said and I chuckled.

I am glad that we were destined to be together even though I have rejected him. But I am happy that God wanted us to he together and finally we could have each other and I promise that I won't leave him ever.