worst nightmare

Hi kitties

Harry

"Here is the file that you have asked from me." She said in a cold voice and I looked at her and she wasn't even looking at me. I don't care about that. I had said that only which was on my mind.

"You can go now." I said and she  nodded and straight went away from the door. From two days I have been tolerating her this attitude. I stand up and went towards the window. Have I said too much that it hurt her feeling? I asked myself but then I shoo my head. My motive is to break her and if this is breaking her then I should be glad but instead I worrying about her. I sighed. Even though I want to hate her but I know that my soul and heart lies with her. I can't see her crying and be angry on me. But I am also broken from inside and this one year also feel like a short period of time in which haven't yet recover.

I wish that whatever she had told me would be a lie and we could have a great life ahead. I really wish that at least she would tell me a lie to console me. But everything come down as an ash when she said that she just used me and doesn't really love me and loves someone else. But whom she loves because in this one year I wasn't reported that she is with someone. Why I am feeling that there is something which is hidden by the thick blanket over it. I have to dig it out.

My phone ringed up and I went to pick it up. 

"Hello." I said.

"Sir, Mr. Scott is over here. He says that he want to meet you immediately." The receptionist said.

"Send him up." I said and and hung up. Why Mr. Scott want to meet immediately? Soon I heard my door being opened and I saw Mr. Scott coming through the door. He was looking so much impatient.

"What had happened to you?" I asked him and he show me the hand to stop for  a while. He was huffing. It was really confusing situation. What the hell had happened with him?

"Want to have some water?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Mr. Stone you have to hear me out before." He said and he settle himself down after he locked the door.

"This is kind of personal and I want to talk to you only." He said and I was confused.

"About what you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"About Hazel." He said and my anger rose.

"I don't want to talk about her. She is an ash in front of my eyes." I said and he looked at me.

"Maybe she is an ash in front of you but she is more precious than a diamond." He said and I looked at him.

"If you have to say this only then please you may leave because I don't have any mood to talk about her." I said.

"Mr. Stone I am not here to hear what you think about her. But this is really important because in this many lives are involved including you and Hazel." He said and that made my anger lessen.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him and he sighed.

"The truth I can't tell you because it is Hazel place to tell you but I can assure you that literally whatever that day Hazel said to you was out of fear because that day you both were not the only one there but someone else and that was known by her. You can ask her for the truth later on but I am begging you that before something happens you have to be careful. Take Hazel under your shed and behave the same as now but never show the care and love this will confuse the gang." He said and I was literally confuse. What is he saying?

"What are you saying?" I asked him.

"I could tell you few things only that the coming month isn't a good month but of trouble and misery. And I would suggest to keep her mother away from Hazel." He said and stand up.

"Just for you to know is that in Hazel's heart you are only one and I think before everything goes wrong and you lose everything, you better keep her beside her because right now I am trusting you more than her mother and maybe because I think you are only one who could take care of her." He said and he went away. He had really not explained me everything. But one thing I am glad about is that Hazel had lied to me. But what was the reason that she lied to me. As Brent said I will ask this afterwards But I have to plan something so that I could took her with me.

I don't know anything how our life is going to be in danger but I think I will do everything through which I could protect her. I hope that whatever comes in the way before that we could stop it because as Brent said, I am assuming that trouble will not be less than a worst nightmare.