angry

Hi kitties

Hazel

I was having the lunch and was think about what had happened with me in just two hours. I sighed. I didn't know that he will come and will be knowing that I work over there. I don't know anything about him except his name and that he is a business man but why he want to help me? As much as I know that in this world nothing comes for free. He must be having some motive in the name of help.

"It is so much good to see you once again Hazel." I heard his voice and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't expect that you would be come over here." I said and he smiled.

"I had already told you that I know you more than you know yourself." He said.

"Why are you trying to help me? As I know that in this world nothing comes for free and I know that you must be having a motive behind helping me." I said and he grinned.

"You are getting intelligent day by day." He said and poked my side forehead and I glared at him and he chuckled.

"Now spill why you want to help me?" I asked him and he only smiled.

"I do have a motive but when the time is right I will tell you everything. So you can say that you owe me."  He said and smirked. I mimicked him under my breath.

"I can help myself. You don't have to help me." I said and he shook his head.

"If you don't want my help then go towards Harry and win him all over and the next moment let him go." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

"Where should I let him go?" I asked him.

"To heaven." He said and my eyes widen.

"What are you saying?" I asked him.

"I can't explain you anything right now. I need proof before I speak to you about that but I promise that in one month you both will be together and without the fear of losing anyone of you but in return all I want is you help and if you are ready then I would help you as much as I can and the reason I will give you soon before these two weeks complete." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you helping me? I will feel like that I am owing you big time." I said and he chuckled.

"You don't owe me big time. Just simple help and you have to do everything and I am sure the person who had threaten Mr. Wesley will threaten Harry soon." He said and I nodded.

"I don't know what should I say but one part of me is saying that i should trust you but at the same time I am fearing that my trust will be broken." I said and he smiled.

"I know after what you have been through you don't trust anyone that easily." He said and I nodded.

"I don't know how you know so much about me but you are like an angel in my life." I said and he smiled.

"I will just give you one advice. Don't trust anyone crocodile tears. I will suggest not even of your mother. Because you don't know what you mother is also hiding from you." He said and I looked at him and but nevertheless I nodded.

"Have a good day. I must go now." He said.

"Okay. Have a good day." I said and he smiled. I had also completed my lunch and I started to went towards my desk. I was about to reach there when Cheryl come in between.

"So you and Mr. Scott has a thing?" She asked me and I looked at her weirdly and I shook my head.

"No, he is just my friend." I said and she nodded with a smirked. I know many things inside her mind is going on but the truth can't be hidden that I still love Harry. And no one can take his place.

"Hazel boss is calling you and he sounded angry." I heard the voice of one of my colleague and I nodded and went towards his cabin. Why is he angry? I knocked on the door and I heard a very cold come in. No doubt that he is very angry but about what he is angry. I don't know. I entered inside and saw that he was literally working on the laptop with the loud sound of typing.

"Why you called me?" I asked him and he looked at me with the cold eyes. Why is he so angry? He stood up from his seat and come towards me. His dangerous steps were terrifying me and before I could know anything I found that I was going backwards. Soon I hit the door behind me. He also locked me between his hands and I looked at him confused.

"Why are you so angry?" I asked him softly.

"I guess you don't like that people around you to have the job. Am I right?" He asked and I looked at him. What is my mistake over here?

"What have I done?" I asked him.

"Just few words I want to say to you and that is don't talk with the Scott." He said and started to went away.

"Why can't I talk with him? He is my friend." I snapped at him.

"I am afraid that you will lure him." He said and my eyes widen. Without any second thinking I went out from the room leaving him all alone. I know that I have hurt him but that doesn't mean that he will question my character like that. I am really really angry on him.