In love of a homeless boy

Request by: nobody 🤣

Shadow the hedgehog was the son of the CEO of the biggest Security company of and study in one of the greatest Colleges know in their country, Master Emerald College, and as you can probably guess he was for sure the popular kid of his college and the town, and the classic all girl love , everyone want to be his friends and blah blah .... well introduction was made now let get to the story

It's was one Warm day of spring, Shadow was on his way to his home to take the rest of his stuff to take for his appartement on one his expensive car, on his way he notice a fast food not far he decide to go there since the way will be long so he take his way to the drive way and order his meal, what he didn't know is there someone was waiting not far from him.

Once he was about to take his order, a blue light pass and take Shadow order and disappear, Shadow was more surprise for what he saw, he et enough time to notice something, he was wearing a old gray dusty and tear hoodie, the seller recognized the thief cause it wasn't the first that thing happened, Shadow all the information about him and promised to the seller a better security for this kind of thief

Days past and came back to the same fast-food with his friend Rouge, again once they take their order the thief take it but that wasn't a problem because seller put a little tracer like Shadow ask him and they continue their day, after few hours they follow him until they arrive to a part of the city they never knew, it was abandoned and hunted too.

They arrive to a abandoned building, they leave the car and take their Guns with them, as they enter they hear sound of people talking and also cries and coughing, they carefully walk inside and hear a familiar voice, it was Scrouge one of the students of his college, he was popular but not enough like Shadow and he was also the son of one the dangerous criminal of this city who suicide in the jail.

They arrive close enough look toward the door and saw this Scrouge pointing he gun to the thief head who was kneeling down hand up as three kids terrified, a young Golden Fox with double tails warping a twin hedgehog green and pink who are more younger than him, holding their cries and shaking of fear, Rouge couldn't see those poor kids like that she want to save them but they got to wait the right moment.

Shadow saw Scrouge rip the cap from the thief head showing a duty face full of bruises and a big blue on his left eye, even all this he could see a his beautiful blue lapis of his quills and his emerald eyes looking at him making his colors his cheeks in pink, he all saw newspapers on the ground and his bag of their launch but also box of medicines empty, looking back at the blue hedgehog he was shaking but not of fear but of his illness, his face were red as he couldn't find his balance.

Scrouge keep screaming about the money that the blue thief borrow from him but he keep saying that he need more time, Scrouge get really impatient that he punch him on his face making him fall, he was too weak to get up, the kids cries telling him that he's sick which make Scrouge smirk and laugh and point back to him as the blue hedgehog try again to hardly get up, looking at them like it was his last time he will see them, say how much he love them and apologized for not being strong to protect them and giving them a better live than this.

The golden Fox screams his name crying with his little baby hedgehog watching everything as Scrouge was about to pull the trigger, Shadow and Rouge enter violently and push Scrouge down throwing his gun away not giving him time to react, Sonic fall down from the tiredness and close his eyes after seeing the red and black hedgehog stoping and close his eyes, he tie Scrouge with a large tape, Rouge take the kids as Shadow take Scrouge and the blue thief and go to the car after knocking him down