seiben

Hewwo~~ 
First of all, a mention of my precious Hyungie sumaz_xx (Please don't cry in the grp chat abt mentions). I'm glad to have you as my reader and hyungie! And I will try to give you and taekook343 more mentions. Please bear with me.

Today I may be doing double updates because of personal reasons mentioned below:

This is my conversation with my unnie, taekook343 .

-

-

"Gegensätze ziehen sich an"
-Opposites attract-

Taehyung knocked on the door, hearing a muffled 'come in'. He opened the door, walking into the large room. He bowed down at the older male, straightening after a minute as his whole demeanour changed. His shy self was replaced by the fearless person of 'V', the next mafia leader for Gurim. The male nodded at him. "What is it?"

"I'm moving out." He said shortly, waiting for the older to say something. "Well, that's good. I won't have to see your face every day." Mr, Kim said as he moved to sit on his chair. "When are you leaving?" He asked the younger male, eyeing him up and down in disgust. Taehyung clenched his teeth before he spoke up.

"Today."Mr Kim nodded, turning his chair away from Taehyung. "Just make sure you aren't late for the missions. No excuses that wherever you're moving is too far away." The mafia leader said as he waved his hand, dismissing the boy. Taehyung turned away, walking out of the room and into his own. He picked up his bags, looking around the room once more before he walked out for the last time.

He walked up to the car waiting for him. Yoongi sat in the driver's seat of the ocra black Audi Q8. Beside him sat his boyfriend, aviator sunglasses over his eyes and wearing a white sweatshirt with a few strips of rainbow running diagonally on it. His hair was bright orange, somehow looking good on him. Yoongi got out, opening the boot and helping Taehyung keep his bags inside. "Just two bags?" The older questioned and the brunette nodded back.

Yoongi got in the car, putting on his seatbelt and fixing the rearview mirror. Taehyung got in the backseat, quickly putting on his seatbelt and resting his head against the window.  The car ride was silent except the light conversation of the couple in the front seats. The car came to a halt in front of an apartment building. The three got off and Yoongi introduced his boyfriend. "Tae, this is Hoseok, I've told you about him." He said as he went to retrieve the bags.

Taehyung bowed at the older male, giving him a small shy smile. "Hello Hyung. I'm Kim Taehyung." He said quietly, taking a bag from Yoongi's hands. Hoseok gave him a bright smile that could rival the Sun's brightness. He moved forward, pulling the younger in a warm hug. "Yoongi Hyung has told me a lot about you!" He said happily as he let go, the trio walking inside the building and helping Taehyung unpack.

-

Jungkook took heavy steps back to the dorms, sighing tiredly. He kicked a pebble on his way, humming a song as he walked along the sidewalk. His thoughts shifted to the brunette he had met earlier that day and a stupid smile formed on his face. It had been a tiring day with exams approaching but somehow the brunette's presence had taken all the weight off his shoulders, making him feel relaxed in the younger's presence.

He stopped at the crossroad, waiting for the light to turn green. He took a step forward as the light changed, unaware of a car speeding his way. He felt a warm hand on his arm and a second later he was yanked back with force, the car speeding away. His eyes widened as he looked at the person who had saved him.

A brunette with a black mask stood next to him, glaring at the car that had gone away. He turned his head to look back at Jungkook, the slightest bit of concern in his eyes. "You okay?" He asked, his voice soothing the male. Jungkook nodded smiling at the brunette. "Yeah, thanks, man." The brunette nodded, letting go of the older male.

"What were you even thinking? You looked so deep inside dreamland." V said as he walked to his bike, motioning Jungkook to follow. A heavy blush bloomed on his face, eyes darting away to look at the pavement. 'V' got on, followed by Jungkook. He turned his head away and spoke in a low voice.

"Just.... someone..." He felt like he couldn't lie to the other male, even though they barely knew each other. "I just... can't stop thinking about him..." He said softly as the engine of the motorcycle purred to life, the vehicle speeding off. Taehyung laughed a little as he heard the words.

"Why don't you confess?" He asked, a slight pinch in his heart at the thought of the older liking someone else but he quickly shook those thoughts aside. Jungkook sighed, looking at the city lights in the distance and whispering out. "I don't think he likes me like that. I made a horrible first impression on him." 

V shook his head as he laughed. 'At least not worse than when you met me.' He thought. "Why? What did you do?" He asked, taking a turn towards the dorms. Jungkook's face reddened and he shook his head but spoke anyway. "I was so distracted by his face that I blurted out 'I'm Gay'. He almost walked out on me." He said dejectedly.

Taehyung's lips parted in shock, heartbeat accelerating as the words registered in his mind. He gulped, cheeks flaring up with colour and he was glad that it was night. Still not believing the older's words, he asked a question. "What's his name?" He stopped in front of the building.

"Kim Taehyung." Jungkook breathed out as he got off, eyes downcast. "I can't even talk to him properly." He said as he looked at the brunette. Taehyung's eyes widened at the name but he masked his shock, slipping back into his persona. "Tough luck, huh." He spoke quietly, fiddling with the chains dangling from his jeans pockets. He turned around, mounting the motorcycle.

"Well, I gotta go. Make sure you pay attention to your surroundings this time." He said as he revved the engine, speeding off into the distance as JUngkook stood there, watching the male leave. He sighed, turning around and walking into the dorms.

-

We have fluff in the next chapter guys!! I'm so sorry but I don't feel so well today. The next update will prob be in the next 24 hrs so please wait for it.

If you haven't already, please read my book 'Astitva'. You won't be disappointed. 

Also, are you listening to the playlist for this book? If yes, then does it match the chapters? Please tell me so I can improve myself.

I'll see you soon!!

Bye~~ And take care of yourselves!!

-G.S.