Reunited

Gadget's POV

"Eggman's army has broken through! They're in the city! We need to get these people out of here!" Amy said "Who can we semd? Brody, Sonic, Silver and Blitz need time to heal" Knuckles said "We engaged enemy forces at Seaside hill. Wr can't spare anyone!" Espio said on the communicator "This is the 8th unit! We're pinned down under heavy enemy fire!" A soldier said "Man, looks like I've got no choice. Okay, Gadget, I've got a tough one for you. I need you to head back to the city and save those civilians!" Knuckles said and I nodded and went to Park Avenue.

After running through the city taking out the robots and rescue the civilians, I'm slowly feeling more confident and I headed back to the base.

"That was impressive, but we still have a lot to do!" Knuckles said "Great job!" Sonic said "We knew you could do it if you believed in yourself!" Brody said and I rub the back of my head shyly smiling "Thank you" I said.

*Meanwhile*

Classic Brody's POV

"I can't believe it! Sonic and Brody are alive! I think I used up all my wishes for the rest of my life, but it's worth it!" Tails said happy "Come on, we have to go find them and tell them about Eggman's plan. Whatever his plan is" he said and Sonic and I nodded "Eggman said something about Sonic and Brody being in Mystic Jungle where those prototypes where" Tails said and we nodded and went into Casino Forest in mystic jungle.

*Back at the resistance's base*

Gadget's POV

"The system is picking up a couple of strange readings. They're coming from the laboratory, the one where Sonic and Brody fought Infinite" Rouge said "It's probably another Eggman robot" Silver said "That can't be. The readings are of three life readings" Metal Brody said "Hey rookie, go to the lab and check it out!" Knuckles said "Yes!" I said and left for Mystic Jungle's aqua road.

I went through Aqua Road till I arrived to the lab but I found a strange gemstone on the floor and I picked it up and it shined for a moment and then a uh...small Sonic and Brody run up to me "Sonic? Brody?" I asked confused and Tails flew over "Have we met before?" Tails asks me confused "Well no but I gotta take you three back tp the base" I said.

*Later back at the base*

Brody's POV

"SONIC! BRODY!" Sonic and I heard Tails as he came in and hugged us happy "Tails!" Sonic and I said "I was soo worried about you two! I thought you guys were..." Tails said "You worry too much" Sonic said "Yeah look, we are perfectly fine" I said and then we noticed young us from the other dimension "Hey, it's been generations since we've seen you two" Sonic said "You guys okay?" I asked and Young us smile and give us thumbs up "The good news is you two are safe!" Tails said "The bad news is Eggman said he had some plan that would destroy us all in three days" he said "Three days huh?" I asked "Well a lot can happen in that time!" Sonic said and we gather to hear what Tails and Young us found.

So we only have three days, well like Sonic said we can do a lot in that time and so we will.