II

𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐒𝐘 walks into the apartment slowly, looking all around at the decorated walls. It was a really nice place. Honestly looked way better on the inside than the out.

He steps into Jane's kitchen and watches her grab a bag of frozen broccoli. She spins around to him and holds up the frozen veggies.

"Here... for your face. I'll go get the first aid kit."

Eggsy catches the bag she throws then watches her stumble away. He hurries over to her as she sways into the wall and catches her before she falls.

"Woah there. You've lost a bit of blood. Why don't I go get the first aid kit and you lay down?"

Jane sighs then nods as she tries to focus her blurred vision. She lets him guide her over to the couch in the living room, then lays down and lets out a breath of relief. She was more exhausted than she thought.

"It's in the bathroom. Under the cabinet."

"Alright be right back."

"And don't go through my underwear drawer like a creep!"

Eggsy smiles and starts to walk to her bedroom, "No promises."

Jane chuckles to herself then holds her arm over her eyes. She slowly starts to fall asleep, but then flinches as she feels something cold touch her neck.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you."

She relaxes and says it's okay as Eggsy cleans off the cut.

"Well I'm no doctor but it doesn't look like you need stitches."

"Well that's one good thing to come out of tonight..."

Eggsy sits on the edge of the couch holding the bag of frozen broccoli to his bruise, as Jane lays down looking at his face. He glances down at her and raises an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry about your face."

Eggsy bursts out laughing making Jane giggle herself.

"Wow thank you. That's so nice."

Jane slaps his fairly toned bicep and has to stop herself from fan girling. You'd have to be a dumb bloke to think that the boy wasn't attractive. But as cute as he was, Jane didn't believe in love. Her birth parents must have not loved her to give her away. And when she loved her adopted parents... they left her.

Love wasn't real.

"You know that's not what I mean you git."

Eggsy smiles, "I know I'm joking. But don't be sorry. I chose to fight that idiot."

Jane nods slowly then realizes something, "How did you know he was going to be there?"

"Well first of all the bloke does a terrible job at whispering. Second 'be seeing you' that's a threat you should've seen coming a mile away. Haven't you seen John Wick movies?"

Jane shakes her head.

Eggsy shrugs mumbling, "Well then now I know what we have to do first." He clears his throat and continues, "Anyways, I wasn't going to let anything happen to you."

Jane tries to hide her face as she blushes, "Why do you care? You don't know me..."

Eggsy looks down at his shoes and smiles sheepishly, "Well um maybe I'd like to get to know you."

He watches Jane's face turn from smiling to frowning within seconds and holds up his hands in surrender, "As friends of course!"

Jane nods smiling once again, "Oh okay. Sure."