IV

ONE month goes by way too quickly for Jane. She and Eggsy had stopped being so awkward and finally got back to their unusual chill friendship which made her happier than ever. He was always at her apartment which she was appreciative of. She hated that Dean always picked a fight with Eggsy and when Dean picked a fight so did his backup and son.

Rottweiler had still hit on Jane almost every single day but he no longer touched her so she couldn't really complain.

Jane has gotten closer with Eggsy's friends Jamal, Ryan, and Brandon also over time. She loved them all. They were like older annoying brothers. Well of course not Eggsy. Her feeling were still there and she tried to ignore them every single day.

The group sits in the almost empty pub drinking their pints as Eggsy tells them what just happened when he left his apartment.

"If Dean treats your mum so bad, why don't she leave him?"

Jamal glances over at Ryan before shrugging, "Low self-esteem, that's her problem."

Jane slaps the back of Jamal's head making him flinch and rub his throbbing scalp.

Brandon laughs, "Fuck off. Why would she have low self-esteem? Eggsy's mum is well fit."

Ryan and Jamal laugh. Jane smiles as Eggsy frowns and slightly shivers in disgust.

"No offense, bruv."

Eggsy shrugs, "It's all right. One of these days, I'm gonna smash his face in."

Jane frowns as she looks at Eggsy's serious face.

"Eggs..."

Jamal stares wide eyed, "Are you mental, cuz? He'd just get that lot to do you and then pretend he knew nothing..."

He points to the group of guys sitting at another table just as they look over at him.

"...about it."

Everyone notices the group is Rottweiler and his groupies. Jamal sighs and whispers sorry to Eggsy as Rottweiler stands up and makes his way over to the table.

"Oi! You think you can chat shit about us and we won't do nothing just 'cause our guvnor's banging Eggsy's mum?"

Eggsy smirks, "Pretty much, yeah."

Ryan shakes his head, "Bruv, just leave it. Let's just go, man. It's not worth it."

"You boys have outstayed your welcome. Leave. But the girl can stay."

Jane scoffs and rolls her eyes. She stands and places a hand on his chest. As he stares down at her distracted by her beauty she reaches her hand in his pocket.

"Rottweiler I've told you once and I'll tell you a million more times... not interested. I like men... not little boys."

He makes an annoyed face as the guys all laugh. Poodle chuckles also making Rottweiler glare at him, so he shuts up immediately.

"Listen here you bitch-"

Suddenly Eggsy stands up and grabs Jane's waist moving her behind him. He stands firm chest to chest with Rottweiler as Ryan and Jamal leave. Brandon stays behind to make sure Eggsy doesn't do anything stupid.

Rottweiler growls slightly as he glares down at Eggsy, "What?"

Eggsy glares then suddenly smiles, "I'm sorry about that, bruv."

Jane frowns as he turns and starts to leave.

"Let's go Jane."

Brandon follows Eggsy out the pub as Rottweiler nods and chuckles to himself.