1

"Pog? Pog?"

You could hear the young teen shouting the words from your room. The idiot forgot to close his window again. It was very tempting to yell at him to shut up, but you knew that he'd rather not have his viewers know that he has 'spoken to a woman' before. It was his basically his 'thing'. And it got him the views, so you were happy for him. Even though it was all a big scam.

You tuned into his stream to see what he was screaming about. Plugging in your earphones, you turned your volume way down. You knew the boy, and he was loud. You'd like to keep your hearing for the time being, thank you very much.

As the stream came to an end, you closed it and made your way to your front door. Opening the door, it seemed to be a lot later than you had thought. You made your way to the house right next to yours. You didn't even have to ring the bell, as the woman inside had already seen you coming.

"Hi dear. Tom is streaming right now, but you probably already knew that, didn't you?"
"Yep. I just saw he finished though," you replied. The woman stood aside and let you in.

You knew exactly which way you had to go, as this house had basically become your second home. You quickly checked if the stream really had ended, before slamming open the door in front of you, startling the boy that was inside.

"You stupid idiot, your window was open the whole time!" you shouted at him.
"No it wasn't! I checked it right before streaming!" Tommy yelled back at you. You aggressively pointed at the open window.
"Ah yes! You surely did! That's why I can see this open window now, because you closed it!"
Tommy looked at the window and grumbled some words under his breath while standing up to close the window. You immediately sat down in his chair.

"How was the stream? I heard a lot of frustration."
"It was great. All my streams are great. I am great." Tommy said, still upset about the open window.
"Sure you are. I wanna play Minecraft now. You can go now," you said, lazily waving your hand at him.
"Wh- This is my house! That's my computer! My Minecraft!" he shouted.
"Sharing is caring, Tommy. Didn't your mom thought you that?"
"Shut up. At least nick yourself, you're gonna get targeted." He grabbed an extra chair and sat down next to you.

"Y/N! Your dad is calling you!" Tommy's mom yelled from downstairs.
"I'll be right there!" you yelled back, quickly trying to finish the game of skywars. Tommy was yelling instructions at you while you desperately tried to kill the last dude.
"I DID IT!" you yelled in excitement and high-fived Tommy.
"You're getting better, I'm proud of you." Tommy ruffled your hair.
"Don't treat me like a child. I'm older than you."
"Shut up. Only by a few months," he pouted.
"Still older," you teased. You stretched your arms.
"Alright, time to go." Both you and Tommy stood up and walked downstairs.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, standing in the hallway as you walked outside.
"Don't oversleep!" you said, jumping over the little bush that separated your houses.
"I won't, I promise," he laughed. You opened your own door.
"Sure, sure." And with that, you both went back inside and closed the doors.

You saw your dad sitting on the couch. You quickly went over to him, giving him a hug and telling him you were going to sleep.

It was just you and your dad. Your parents had divorced when you were younger. Your brother went to live with your mother, who decided to live abroad. You stayed with your dad in England, and the two of you moved away to live in a bit smaller house. Your new neighbours, the family Innit, had a son, who was around your age. They were kind, and you got along with the boy well. The two families had been good friends ever since and would spend holidays and other celebrations together. It has always been like this for you. In the summer vacation, you would spend the first half abroad with your brother and mother, the second half you would go camping with your dad and the Innits.

Tommy had always been interested in becoming a youtuber, and you had supported him. You helped him make his videos and even appeared on his old channel once or twice. When he got bullied for it, you were there for him, and stuck by his side.
When he later decided he would try again with a new channel, you weren't completely sure if it'd be a good idea. But you knew once the boy's mind was made up, nothing could be done.

To your surprise, he did really well. You promised to not tell anyone about the channel, and still helped him record. When he started making jokes about how he never talked to women, you were slightly offended, but understood that it wasn't serious. Tommy did ask you to not suddenly appear while he was streaming or anything, because it got him views and he wanted to keep the joke going. It was fine with you, but you were pretty sure it would get out eventually.

And you were right.

---

Alright, so maybe, maybe, I have no idea where I want this to go. Just maybe. And maybe all of this might seem rushed? 

Idk. I'm trying here. So ehh, please tell me your thoughts, if you're reading this. I feel like I could use some feedback. 

Erm, yeap. That's all for now. Cya-