9

AUDIENCE TAKEOVER

Well, that's what the tweet said. But everyone knew that it was gonna be whatever Techno chooses.

The options were parkour warrior, sands of time, TGTTOSAWAF and foot race. Techno decided he wanted to play TGTTOS, which you were fine with. You had seen people playing it and it seemed a lot of fun. Not to mention, but you also had been practising speed-bridging a lot, so you should be able to do well.

The games started off with the elytra one. You hadn't used an elytra a lot, but according to Phil the strategy was to tower up and glide. As the timer hit 0, you immediately started towering up. You got pushed a lot, making you fall off. And again. And again.

"Oh, for god's sake, Tommy! Leave me alone! What have I ever done to you!?" You hit him back. Making him hit you again. You hit him back again. He hit you. You hit him.

"Y/N try to finish, you can bully Tommy later as much as you want but we need these points now," you heard Techno say to you.

"Wait you already finished?" you asked, pushing Tommy off the map and quickly built your way up to a bridge made by someone.

"You can still get top 20 if you hurry up."

"17th!" you heard Wilbur say, as you could see him finish.

"21st," you said, whacking one of the fans.

"You could've gotten higher if you hadn't wasted your time on Tommy," Techno said to you.

"I know, I'm sorry. He just wouldn't leave me alone!" you defended yourself.

"It's fine, you did pretty good! We're first on the board right now," Phil replied.

The next rounds were kinda the same. You would get targeted by Tommy, the little bastard. Luckily, Wilbur was there to help you, and with 2 people pushing Tommy away, he was getting low placements. Your team ended first place, but second wasn't that far away. You didn't see Tommy's team high on the leader board. You were pretty sure that that was Tommy's fault anyways.

It was time for the 6th game.

"Hole in the wall. I'm okay with that," Techno said as you were teleported away.

"Let's win this boyssss!"

You didn't win it, but you guys did great nonetheless. With you and Phil accidentally walking off the map by yourself at the same time the team score didn't start off great, but with the later rounds everyone surviving for quite some time, your team managed to pull it back up. Sadly, none of the rounds were won by you or the guys, and your team got placed 3rd.

By now your team had taken the second place in the overall scores. There were 2 more games left to play, so all you had to do was not fuck up!

"Alright guys, what we voting for?" you asked.
"Sands of time? It's a fun-"before Phil could finish his sentence, the platform underneath you disappeared.

"THAT LITTLE SHIT!" Wilbur yelled loudly. You checked the chat, and saw that, indeed, Tommy was the one to dunk your team.

"Is it block time again?" Techno asked.

"Let's do it all together," Wilbur replied, typing loudly.

"Guys noooo-"Phil laughed.

"I am fine with this," you said to them.

"Alright. Aaand- blocked." Wilbur was first, followed by Techno. You decided to do it as well, just for fun. It took a bit of convincing to get Phil to block him as well, but he eventually did it too. You looked at the chat in game.