Chapter One

Archieverse

Cheryl Blossom was standing in front of Riverdale High with her twin brother. Jason was waiting for Betty Cooper to appear, as he wanted to ask her out on a date, as usual.

Cheryl rolled her eyes at the thought. Betty was in love with Archie Andrews, and that was that, even though he had always ditched her for Veronica Lodge.

(Also, it wasn't like he hadn't ditched both of them for Cheryl before; heck, he had even ditched all three of them for that Spellman girl.)

Jason snickered when he saw Archie arriving with Betty and Veronica, then said, "What do they see in him?"

"He is cute."

"As if," he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"He has a girlfriend, you know."

"Yeah, she’s from Greendale, right?"

"Yup, she goes to Baxter High and is really strange," Cheryl commented. She had only met the girl twice and felt that strange things happened around the silver-haired girl.

She was getting impatient, as she was also waiting for someone.

"Dear sister, remind me why we are here?"

"Why do you mean?" she said, not really paying attention to her brother and looking around. She usually blocked out his voice unless it was something important or gossip.

"Why are we at this dirty public school?" he asked, scrunching his nose.

Of the twins, he had been the most disgusted by the change from Pembrook Academy to Riverdale High, though he was happy to have a chance to make Betty fall in love with him, even though she never showed much interest in him.

"I don't know, maybe because Daddy is now working for the Lodges? You know...he sold the company to them."

Jason seemed to think about it and nodded, then smirked. "Though it’s not your first day here. You finished last semester here after the little stunt you pulled on the townies," he added. "When you were...Shirley Merriwether?"

Cheryl rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not really surprised they all fell for that. I don’t regret anything." Then she smiled.

"Yeah, then you got together with your dork."

She was slightly annoyed at the fact that her brother called her boyfriend a dork, but she had to admit that he was a dork—her dork.

No one was on the same intellectual level as her, except for Dilton Doiley.

He also appreciated her superior intelligence and, of course, her astonishing beauty.

"This is going to be a very interesting year."

***********************************
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Peter Parker was just starting his first year at Midtown School of Science and Technology. He hoped he would make friends there.

However, he knew that Flash Thompson would also be attending, so he didn’t let his hopes rise too high. Every time he tried to make friends, Flash would drive them away.

People usually found reasons to bully him—his clothes, his awkwardness, and so on.

He sighed as Uncle Ben drove him to school.

When they finally arrived, Peter asked, “Can I skip school today?”

“No, this is a good chance to make new friends.”

“But…”

“No buts. Also, you like school.”

“Hmmm.”

“This year will be better. High school is a whole different place,” Uncle Ben tried to reassure him. “One usually meets their best friends for life in high school.”

“Hmmm.”

“Trust me, Peter.”

“Hmmm.”

“Just try. I’m sure you’ll find someone to be your friend,” he added. “After all, it’s a nerd school.”

“Hey!”

Uncle Ben just laughed and ruffled Peter’s hair.

Peter then got out of the car and waved goodbye. He looked around and saw some familiar faces.

“Hey, Penis Parker!” Flash said as he passed by, and some people laughed.

Good chance to make friends indeed.