I

-mattia's pov:

I was at the airport picking up my friend Alejandro from his business trip I had told him to do.

I looked out of my window seeing if I can see him anywhere till I saw this girl.

She was so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

She has to be mine.

My driver was driving off as he found Alejandro.

"Mattia!" Alejandro said.

I kept trying to find that girl, but she was gone.

"I finished that work out in Toronto and they said that they will give us the pesos" he said as I smirked.

I started to zone out looking out the window as Alejandro had spoke.

"What's up man?" He asked as I turned and looked at him.

"There was this girl I just saw and she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life Ale. I have to make me her mine." I said as he gave me a look.

"Are you serious??" My friend Kairi said.

"That could be hard Mattia there's so many other girls around the world. You've only seen her you never even met her before. Your not gonna find her." Alejandro said as Kairi agreed with him.

I shook my head no, "I'll prove you guys wrong." I said as our driver took off.

-

2 years later..

I finally found y/n.

Her birthday is the same day as Alejandros.

And I knew exactly where she is going to be.

Alejandros and y/n birthday is today. We got him a room at this fancy ass hotel. Where y/n is going to be.

The place looks really nice outside, there's bars, pools, a little get together places.

As we sat outside at our little get together place they sat us at.

All of the crew came and sat down while girls brought Alejandros cake with big sparklers.

They put there hands on Alejandro as they start being all over him.

Till I heard another cheering across from us outside.

It was her.

It was y/n.

I saw her leaving to go somewhere as she looked lost and went more farther.

"I'll be right back" I said to the boys as they already knew what I was doing.

I told him I had found her that's why we had his party here.

I started to follow were y/n was going as she was facing the other way a looked lost.

I walked up closer to her as she faced me.