Prologue Part 2

(Mario P.O.V)

It was three days after my mom died in front of me and I was still having trouble getting over it, but then I heard something. When I went to check it out I saw a horse with wings that was just a bit bigger than I am and I decided to interact with it.

Mario: Hello Horsey, what are you doing here.

???: I am here to be the steed of the son of Zeus named Mario. It is such an honor I mean come on the son of Zeus!?!? Wait till the mom hears about this, she'll be so proud.

Mario: Mario!? That's me are you my horse.

???:Oh you're the son of Zeus, my apologies. I am Jefferey and I am a pegasus not a horse so that makes me your pegasus.

Mario: Ok Jefferey, I hope we can be good friends.

Jefferey: So do I.

And so I decided to start reading books while eating with my new found friend Jefferey. I read the survival book first as I though it was important, after that Math, Science, History, English, Health, and Greek Mythology was next, although some parts of the health book was ripped out but it was only a chapter that started with an S, an E, and what I assumed was half of an X. When I asked Jefferey he said he didn't know so I ignored it. After I finished my studies in a month I was met by my father so we had a chat.

Mario: Daddy? Is that you? 

Zeus: Yes my son. I am sorry to tell you tha

Mario: Mommy's gone isn't she?

Zeus: Uuuhh. Yes, but now that you know about all of this you need to train in order to protect yourself from monsters like those. I know this may be hard my son but like your mother I also want you safe and healthy.

Mario: Yes Daddy.

After that I began the most gruesome 10 years of training in my life, probably what I get for being the prince of Olympus. I went though many tough challenges such as dodge the lightning bolt, which trained me to be fast, insane physical training to raise my strength and durability, and worst of all is being thrown of a cliff ten times a day everyday for 2 months straight just to learn how to fly when it was hard enough to just levitate. There was a funny time where dad showed up with a hand mark on the right side of his face and this happened.

Mario(Now thirteen): Dad!? Who did that?

Zeus: it was Hera.

Mario: Oh you mean Stepmom yeah, the books say something about cheating but I don't know what that means.

Hera: It means to be emotionally or sexually unfaithful to his or her partner.

Zeus : Hera!?!?

Mario:Miss Hera!?!? Also what does sexually mean?

Hera: Zeus did you really not educate your son?

Zeus: I tried to but his mother ripped out the part of ahem in the books and last time I tried to tell him I felt a ghostly death glare I don't want to feel anymore in my eternal life.

My parents then started to argue, I just trained until Dad told me to leave the temple for a minute and after I left a blind flashing light appeared and faded, which I could only assume is Dad and Stepmom's true godly form that no mortal can look at less they want to die.

(Time Skip 5 years)

(Mario P.O.V)

It's been 5 years and my training is complete and I felt stronger than ever. Zeus said compared to when I was eight it would be an ant compared to a cyclops and I got a sword from Dad called Eternity that felt like an extension of me. I was eating and chatting with Jefferey until Zeus showed up with a message.

Mario: Dad its good to see you.

Zeus: Same to you my son, but I am sorry to inform you that you need to leave.

Mario: You're kicking me out!?!?

Zeus: Well yes and no. You see now that you're grown up you need to go to a place called Camp Oasis where you are going to meet more of your kind, get stronger, and make new friends

Mario: Okay! That sounds fun, come on Jefferey lets go.

Jefferey: Alright.

Zeus: Son one more thing.

Mario: What is it Dad?

Zeus: I'm proud of you son. 

Mario: Thanks Dad.

After that I traveled far to a place where I would eventually call Home.