Chapter 6 (Confession)

(Mario P.O.V)

I was watering Daisy after I woke up an hour ago until Xylo came in with a worried look over his face. I question why he came over here so early but then I noticed that he had black eye backs so that meant he didn't sleep much. When I tried to talk to him he shushed me and had the first word.

Xylo: Mario, I need help!

Mario: First off don't shush me and second why?

Xylo: Well I may have just found out that Austin isn't my brother and judging by his personality, he's definitely gonna be upset about it.

Mario: Well that sucks, can't you just tell him?

Xylo: Nooooo, that'd break his heart. 

Mario: How about this, you guys go on a quest in the cave and maybe you can disappoint him during it and after the quest is done, then you tell him.

Xylo: Are you sure about this?

Mario: Nope.

Xylo: Wait, isn't Aphrodite's Ball coming up?

Mario: Shoot! I don't know how to ask out Kaykrae!

Xylo: How about the same thing about the quest, but at the end you confess?

Mario: That sounds like a good plan actually.

Xylo: Alright let's do this!

Glorious Time Skip to Cave Quest

Xylo: Alright, Bri and Austin go with me, while Mario goes with Kay. Sound good?

All but Xylo: Yeah.

After we split Kay and I have relative ease going through the cave since I was able to easily mow down enemies with lightning vortexes and Eternity.

(Kay P.O.V)

During the quest Mario looked so cool and hot. I like how he's so nice, shy, and capable. He's so strong and wait! Why is he walking out to me?

Mario: Uhh Kay?

Kay: Yes Mario.

Mario: Since the Aphrodite's ball was coming up, I thought that maybe you can be my date?

Kay: I would love to Mario. (EEEEEEEEE HE ASKED ME OUT)

Mario: That's great, thank you!

(Mario P.O.V)

I was really glad that she accepted but then Xylo ruined the moment by coming in with a love sick panda and angel.

Mario: Sooooo, how'd it go?

Xylo: I wasn't able to tell Austin and Austin was able to ask Bri out.

Mario: Ouch and weren't you gonna ask Bri too?

Xylo: Yep.

Mario: Double Ouch.