Chapter 8 (Life in the City)

(Mario P.O.V)

I stared in awe at the city lights during the night, and if you're wondering why it was night time weeeeeell, all I can tell you is traffic is bad. Anyways there were so many cool things in the city! There were things called street snacks and awesome looking technology I think people called computers, phones, and other stuff.

Mario: Man, is this what it feels like to be in a city, it's great. I mean there's so many cool things here, and these things called movies and anime are awesome!

Zeus: Yes well we also have these things in Olympus it's just that its way better haha.

Mario: Cool.

Kay: (He looks so cute like this. His eyes are just filled with sparkles.)

Mario: Kaykrae, want to eat something?

Kay: Anythings that's not from a snake diet.

Mario: Why's that?

Kay: Well Xylo sent me skinned rats the other day so yeah.

Mario: Ooooohh.

Zeus: I know a steak restaurant around here, its not bad for mortal cooking.

Mario: Alright, thanks dad.

Zeus: Ya got it son. (Man, he's really nice for my kid, even Hera tolerates him to some extent.)

Time Skip-Sama to the Steak House

(Zeus P.O.V)

Mario: Wow it's great here!

Kay: Yeah, I agree.

Zeus: Yeah, but

Mario: Not as good as the ones in Olympus, we know dad no need to brag.

Zeus: Come on, I'm the king of the gods here.

???: Woah hello there gorgeous.

Zeus, Mario, and Kay: Huh?

Zeus: (Some random human came up to Kay and started flirting with her, not sure if I approve. I saw Kay annoyed)

???: You look to beautiful to hang around these idiots, why don't you come with me?

Kay: I'm sorry what?

Mario: Hey stay away from us man.

???: Oh yeah!? What's a scrawny little boy like you gonna do.

I wasn't fond of a some random human scum insult my son so I was about to send him away until Mario grabbed his and started squeezing it, which caused it idiot to scream in agony and cry.

???:Ahhh geez let go of me man!

Mario: You listen here, I don't care who you are or what you're pulling here but you will stay away from us and especially her. Understand?

???: Alright alright just please let me go!

Mario: Come on, we're already done with eating lets go.

After that incident I realized that there was something exactly the same with me and Mario. It how scary we can be when we're angry.

Kay: So, you alright.

Mario: Huh? Oh oh yeah I'm good. Sorry I caused a scene back there.

Kay: No no! It's fine. (He's kinda scary when he's mad huh, but the thought of him protecting me is kinda nice.)

Zeus: Well I think you should head back to the camp, it's getting kinda late.

Mario: Alright bye dad.

Zeus: Bye son.