Morgana and the figure

While they were kissing, a figure sneaked past them. Soon it arrived at the same place where Alatan had met Morgana.

"Did you kill him?" Morgana asked the figure.

"Yes, my lady." It answered.

"It was good that you told me your name earlier, even though that man was much taller than you I wouldn't really have recognized you."

"Now you do, my lady. Merlin doesn't know that I'm a traitor and thought that Alatan was the traitor."

"Soon, you will stand next to me, while we rule over the kingdoms. We will make our Albion together."

"I look forward to it, my lady. Merlin is blinded by his love with Arthur that he doesn't see that he is like his father. He will kill us, destroy our kingdom and kill Merlin. He will betray us, he and his knights." Morgana nodded at those words.

"But you saw it, and we will stop him, together." Now it was the figure's time to nod. They both now had an evil smirk. It looked so alike, as if the figure copied Morgana's smirk.

"Soon, we will win and we will have our revenge!"

"My lady?" A voice asked and Húlí walked out the shadows.

"Our spies came back, they have news from the villages." The girl said before leaving again.

"You better go back. And kill everybody that suspects you." Morgana said to the figure and followed the girl.

The figure nodded and sneaks back to the camp. He noticed how Merlin and Arthur were looking at the stars, side by side. Merlin's head resting on Arthur's shoulders.