Nagito & Y/n Headcanons

Headcannon: It's snowing in California for the first time in forever and the activities Y/n and Nagito do.

-Oh boy...

-You made a mistake letting him go outside

-I mean, it's never snowed in California (Last time it snowed in California it was 1962) so you mindlessly decided to play in the snow with your boyfriend.

-WORST DECISION EVER!

-He's currently rolling around in a trash can filled with snow, and of course, he's not wearing his jacket or any snow gear since he firmly believes him and his luck will be fine.

-It took 30 minutes to convince him to wear at least a heavy jacket but it's all worth it.

- You and Nagito had a quick snowball fight before you started to make a snowman.

- Surprisingly, Nagito had lots of fun making the snowman and called him the ultimate hope.

-You asked why he named the snowman the ultimate hope, and he said "I was talking about you, Y/n."

- S M O O T H   A  F 

- All was going well, making snow angels and many snowmen until Nagito accidentally ate some yellow snow 

-Well to make things better, you made him some hot chocolate and a bagel

-So all is well! And you guys watched some anime!

-Overall great snow day with your boyfriend! 

-Ah yes, did I mention it's two days before Christmas?

        The first one is done! I feel very proud of myself and this isn't that bad surprisingly! Uhm requests I believe at the time of publishing this are open so if you need to file a complaint or request a one-shot please visit the previous chapter. 

Next: Rantaro Amami x Reader

~~C͇e͇l͇e͇s͇t͇i͇a͇ ͇L͇u͇d͇e͇n͇b͇e͇r͇g͇~~