If I was in Danganronpa 2 (Preview)

"What is life now... I just wanted to relax in peace with my phone, but we have no service! So who am I exactly? I'm Speedy, the Ultimate Marine Biologist! I wasn't supposed to be here, I just wanted to make the book I was writing more interesting so I hopped into the Danganronpa universe for more 'Inspiration'. But that's all you need to know about me!"

I stood by the supermarket stocking up on hot Cheetos and yellow Gatorade. The Gatorade was needed for the Abbachio piss since I'm a Jojo fan. I didn't expect however to find two people observing me shopping, like the creepy pervs they are.

"Ah, seems I forgot about someone," Nagito said, "This is,uhm come to think of it, I don't recognize you."

"Shit I forgot I wasn't supposed to be here," I thought, feeling a drop of sweat roll down my face.

"I'm Maddy Gago! Just call me Speedy, I'm the Ultimate Marine Biologist!"

"I see, well then I'm Nagito Komaeda the Ultimate Lucky Student. I know it's not much of a talent,"

"And I'm Hajime Hinata and-"

"You're in the reserve course, right? Super cool, man I wish we could trade spots!"

"T-trade?"

"Yup! I mean being a Marine Biologist is cool and all but living life as a normal person without any talent is much cooler, I mean I can't even exit my goddamn house without being recognized!"

I wasn't sure if I offended or inspired but then I remembered something. He doesn't know he was in the reserve course.

"I was in the reserve course?" He asked

"Nishi Nishi~~ that was a lie!" I replied pulling off my best Kokichi

"I admire the hope that burns inside of you Y/n, that peppy attitude is bound to help you get through daily life."

"Sheesh, thanks Nagito!!"

"Well, we better go find our classmates," Hajime said, "see ya later Y/n?"

"See ya!" 

______________________________________________________________________________

Hajime's POV

"Maddy seemed suspicious, I mean you should've known her to be on the list of Ultimate students right, Nagito?"

"Yeah, but would someone with that much hope be a threat?"

He does have a point, she was so happy and bubbly even though we have no idea where we are, but she easily could've been faking it. I'm not going to worry about it much, but for now, she's defiantly on my list of suspects.

~
~

Usami announced how everyone collected all the hope fragments but what confused me the most was that I never got a hope fragment from Madd- er Speedy. She prepared some presents for us at the beach. I stood next to Nagito as Byakuya told us we were last to arrive. However, I noticed that only 15 people were present.

"Where's Maddy?" I asked

"Maddy?" Sonia replied, "I do not remember meeting a Maddy, does anyone here do?"

Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads mumbling something along the lines of, "who's Maddy? Maddy? Never heard of them?" The silence grew as we concluded that there was no Maddy. I wanted to speak up and say something but she could've just been a hallucination, but it still wouldn't make sense since hallucinations can't talk right?