Fuyuhiko x Reader

Fuyuhiko is my favorite SDR2 character but I can't write him :(  I also didn't know what to call this and it sucks :D

"Hello Ms. Y/n you look very pretty today!"

"Thanks, Souda, I gotta head to class though. Talk to you later."

"Oh, those books look heavy! Here let me carry them."

"Sure, I guess. Just don't drop them, I need to study old fashion trends so I can help people set new ones."

Fuyuhiko's fingers balled into a fist as he watched Souda walk Y/n to class. He always walked her to her class. Every. Single. One. And it's only because Sonia finally got a boyfriend!

"Is something wrong Young Master?"

"Gah! Peko, don't scare me like that! Also, drop the whole master thing."

"But you never answered my question, is something bothering you."

"Yeah, it's Souda-"

"Does he wish to die?"

"Peko no. It's just that he always hangs around her and I just wanted to talk to her once but he always is talking to her or bugging her about something and I don't know."

"Who is her?"

"I'm surprised you don't know, it's Y/n the Ultimate Trendsetter. She's extremely and is top of her class."

"You seem jealous of Souda young master."

"Jealous of that pink-haired, Sharktooth asshole? No way!"

"Very well, you're allowed to believe whatever you want to believe. Come now we have to head to class."

~

~

"Alright, that's a wrap-up! Have a good day!" Mrs. Monomi chirped.

"Finally, Class is over!" Kokichi whined

"Class wasn't that long, I mean this class was only 45 minutes!" Kaito beamed

"45 minutes too long."

Y/n sighed as she packed her bag. The weekend was only 1 day away and she couldn't wait to spend it sitting on the couch and making fun of the Tik Tokers in her school.

"Ms. Y/n!"

Shit. He's back already? I thought Mrs. Monomi let us out 10 minutes early! Kazuichi Souda, this kid has been bothering Y/n for a week complimenting her and carrying her books. While the gesture was extremely nice at first it started to get on her nerves to the point where she would show up early just to avoid him.

"Hello Souda, um what do you need?"

"Would you like to hang out with me today? You said that maybe today would work if your schedule was free!"

You had no plans today and if you didn't act fast you would end up going on a date with Kazuichi. 

"Uhm sorry, Souda but I'm getting tutored by, uh,"