Chapter 3: Family Reunion

Gigan is typing into a computer, pulls up a tab and presses a button. A loud buzz is heard, before a beep, and another woman similar to Gigan appears. She smiles warmly.

"Hi Giggy. How's my darling daughter?"

"I'm fine mom. Well... not really. As you know, I'm with Princess Ghidorah. But around a week ago, we heard news of the natives of this planet, the humans, had found an indestructible armor. The lady wante it to finish her conquest, as the planet has their own Kaiju, and one is strong enough to stand against her. But we are met with opposition. As we fought, a new foe had appeared... and it wasn't anyone the others had seen before."

"You knew this person? Who were they?"

"It... it... it was big brother. Big Brother Syctheclaw."

A deafening silence, before several other voices erupted off screen.

"What?! Impossible! He was banishe din the opposite direction of earth!"

"How has he survived for so long? Even with advanced cybernetics, traveling for so long would eventually wear out his engines.

"Settle down! All of you!"

Once everyone else quiets down, she continues to speak with her daughter.

"So, what happened next?"

"Big bro was the owner of that armor, and as soon as he put on that helmet, I felt a primal fear that shouldn't have been possible. He had arsenal of weapons apperantly, but he only used two against us. And he absolutely thrashed us. The shot from his smaller gun immediately sent Lady Ghidorah flying. He just... toyed with us. Then he used his second weapon, which was an immensely powerful cannon of sort. It shredded us. My left arm and leg were blown of, and some shrapnel took out my eye. Mom... we need your help. He's a thousand times stronger than he was back then. We really need your help."

"...Very well. He was excused of his.... "crimes" several years ago. We've been anxious to see him."

"Just a warning mom. He's not gonna be very cooperative. At all. He's adamant about defending the humans of this planet, as he finds them cute and they struggle to defend themselves again larger threats."

"I see. We'll stellar seconds."

"See you soon mom."

The two wave at each other, and the comms is turned off. Gigan sighs, before turning around and leaving the room. She stares out side as a massive moon sized spaceship appears from a portal. It stops, and Ghidorah's ship docks into it. The group enter the ship, and walk into a large throne room, where there sat a large woman similar to Ghidorah. They bow, and Gigan's mother speaks in a calm manner, but it's evident she can barely contain her joy from seeing her daughter in person again.

"It's good to see you are all here."

The large woman on the throne stands and bends down and hugs Ghidorah, nuzzling again her much smaller daughter. Ghidorah seems to be having a mental conversation with her.

"Hello mother. Yes mother. NO! NOT AT ALL!"

The larger Ghidorah giggles, before putting down her daughter and sitting back on her throne. She rests her fingers on her knuckles, and smiles.

"So what is your brothers arsenal? What are his skills and abilities."

Gigan projects a hologram of Scytheclaw.

"Scytheclaw's armor, from the minimal amount of data we have, is pretty much indestructible. It easily shrugged off Princess Ghidorah's most powerful graviton beams."