Chapter 6: Glorious torture

(Warning: Lots of brutal torture in this chapter. But this is a Doom cross over, so blood and guts are mandatory.)

Scytheclaw slowly circles the Mad Patriarch, glaring as he tried to crawl away. He stomps forward and brings his foot down, shattering his foot. As the man shrieks in pain, he activates the Combat Shotgun, and vaporises the other foot.

"P-please. Stop. Spare me!"

"Did you spare those you have hurt? Did you spare the families you slaughtered? DID YOU?! NO! So you don't deserve it either."

He grabs the whelp's right leg. He then forced his fingers into his flesh, and with barely any force, ripped his tibia from his fibula. The worm screamed in agony, before Scytheclaw did it again to his other leg, before ripping what remains off the rest. He repeatedly stomped on his thighs, pulverizing his femurs, before ripping them off too. He then move to the arms. He smushed every little segment of each finger, before ripping that segment off. He crushed the palm, before ripping it off. Once no more limbs existed, he moved to the pelvis.

      With most sickening of crunches, making all men on the nature planet since and reach for the junk, Scytheclaw flattened the M.P's pelvis. The howling echoing scream echoed throughout the city, seemingly gone silent to watch Scytheclaw brutally tear apart the madman. Scytheclaw then activates his chainsaws, and jams home into the man's chest. He lifts him into the air and glares at his through his red visor. He then revs it, spraying blood and viscera everywhere. He then stops, pauses, then activates his shoulder cannon and lights the man ablaze. He then throws him into the air. He then spend the Gauss Cannon.

"See you in hell. You'll be welcomed with open arms. And I'll get to kill you all over again."

He fires a Siege shot, and the massive bolt flies into the air, and embedding itself into the man's stomach, before violently exploding. Raining viscera and gore down. Scytheclaw breathes heavily, before slowly start to walk out of the arena, resting the barrel of the cannon on his shoulder. When organs landed on his shoulder, he casually brushed them off.

To the people, well, those who knew of the incident form so long ago, realized how drastically he had changed. Before, he had never resorted to violence, even against the cruelest of people. The beating of the prisoner was a surprise, but to seem him so willingly tear someone apart was horrifying. By comparison, it's like someone like Milo (big,cuddly guy with muscles that could fold someone like chair) from Pokémon Sw/Sh becoming someone like Guts from Beserk (angry man too angry to die, has tiny soft spot. Has habit of murdering things violently, and often they're demons.). Scytheclaw boards a small transport ship, and heads home.

       Upon arrival, he heads to the bathing area. He pauses and concentrates. The Praetor suit slowly pulls itself off his body, and puts itself on an armor stand. He then picks up a pair of swimwear like pants, and puts them on. He gets into the bath and relaxes. Suddenly, the doors burst open and the horde that is his little sisters rampage in, and rush into the bath like a tide. Scytheclaw rolls his eyes as his sisters climb all over him, admiring his scars. But then one of them notices his eyes.

"Bro? A-are you eyes metal?"

"Well... yeah. They were damaged a while back, so the people who saved me made highly advanced robotic replacements. I was actually blind for some time, wandering a blazing world with the most vicious of creatures. That's why I'm so good at fighting, chase during my time of blindness, I honed my other instincts and senses. But I almost died, many times while wandering. Not to help was the fact that we are naturally weak to fire. So yeah, and I have loads of nasty scars."

He hears the door open again, and sees his parents enter again. They gasp as his robotic eyes stare at them.

"We saw what you did in the stadium."

"Yeah.  Sorry that you had to see that side of me. I just saw him as the worst demons I had ever met, and just... tore into him. I scare myself sometimes, you know? With what I've become."

"That's reasonable. You have a pure heart, but so such violent acts to protect people. Kid, the path you've taken would make many good people insane, and lash out at anything that got in their way."

"Bold of you to assume that I'm still sane. But I'm glad this is what I returned to. You two get to peacefully be together without Mom's hag lording over what you to did. When Gigan and I were kids, I rarely saw you two together. And every time I did, I saw a tension. Only now do I realize it was super snuggle time tension. And when I saw the results, I realized Lesser Grandma no longer had that much of a sway over your relationship."

The two blush and Gigan's mother, Bladedlotus, snuggled into his father's neck.

"And we have you to thank for that. After you vanished in that accident, people started actively campaigning for better treatment of the weaker males. And it worked. You saved our society. But the Mad Patriarch's want the roles to be in their favor. They want males to be the dominant ones. And they'll force themselves upon any female they can get their filthy claws on."

"Sick bastards, corrupting my hope. We have it, so why do they continue to fight?

"They're the ones who want the roles reversed, for the females to be dominated, like most of those on that plane the young empress is trying to invade."

"Earth? Yeah, back in my fellow slayer's world, males were also the dominant sex. He hated that. He respects strength, but not just physical strength. Mental, emotional, etc. He respects anyone, so long as they are strong in some way shape or form. He's a good guy."

He sighs and rubs his scarred shoulders and face. He sighs, stares at his red eyes in the reflection, before standing up and exiting the tub.

"I'll let you all have fun. You don't want me bringing down the mood. Besides, there's a place I wanna visit."

He snaps his fingers and the Praetor suit reattached to his body. The reason he didn't do it back on earth is because he wasn't able concentrate enough. So now that he's clamer, it's more easily used. Anyways, as Scytheclaw leaves his home, he observes the world around him. With the centuries he'd been gone, his home had developed rapidly thanks to the Ghidorah Empire. He smiles, before slipping into a small, quiet side street. He follows it, crosses a large road, and continues hiking through the city. Soon he arrives at the outskirts. There, he spots a small, tech free zone. When the Gigan's spread they technoformers, they spread and converted everything into the "living metal" that makes up the Gigan race's replacement limbs, except this spot.

No one knows why, but it's been pretty much forgotten, hidden under a small outcropping. There, the last pure source of water spewed forth, infinitely recycling from an underground source. The tree that had once been as tall as he was when he was a child had quadrupled in size. The reason it hadn't died of form lack of nutrients is because the tech around the area had formed a strange system. Purifying the water, making sure the tree stayed fresh and healthy, all by itself. As if the planet wanted this little spot to  remain untouched. Scytheclaw sits down and leans against the tree, closing his eyes. He lets there for several hours, before a stern, feminine voice speaks up form behind him.

"I see you returned here as well..."