Chapter 5: Arena

Scytheclaw was quietly walking through a large building, looking at the small scratches covering the walls, some very old and others more recent. Finally, he comes across a door and knocks quietly. A quiet shuffling of feet and the door opens. An older, and scraggly looking man stares up at Scthyeclaw.

"Oh. Scytheclaw. Sorry, I didn't recognize you."

"What, can't recognize your own son?"

"Not when he's an extra twenty meters tall, and has more muscles than your grandma."

"Do you mean on moms side or yours?"

"Mine. She'll be here soon. She's really missed you, and good lord she's gonna break your spine."

"I don't doubt that. Grandma Seqa has been known to break laws of physics to comfort someone."

"In the meantime, come sit down. We have a lot to talk about."

Syctheclaw sits down and looks at his father up and down.

"Seems like mom's been treating you better."

"Yeah I guess. It's not she like she ever "mistreated" me, it's just she's always was a bit distant I guess. Your grandpa was killed by that sorry excuse of a grandma, so she's distanced herself from me in order to keep me safe, in her eyes. I don't hate her, and I'm glad she feels more free to... interact with me."

"Yeah. I'm glad that that's happened and I can tell with all the new little sisters I have. So, wanna do some father-son things?"

"Sadly, I wish I could, but I have to do something. Or at least had. But your hear now so... care to listen?"

"It's fine. What is it?"

"So, as you know, we have an arena where criminals go to die or redeem themselves. A friend of mine had his son wrongfully arrested a few days back and he's gonna get put in there. He ain't a fighter, he doesn't even have any combat augments. He's a damn environmentalist, protecting the few remaining life forms from centuries ago. I'm sorry for doing this right as we see each other again after two centuries, but I really need your help."

"Of course, in fact, I was hoping you'd ask something like that of me. You see, once I got into my own room, VEGA hacked into the planets internet and researched anything related to me. I've heard about the Mad Patriarchs."

"Oh. Those sick bastards. A mass arrest of their leaders happened around the same time, so they'll be scheduled for the same match I believe. You gonna join the fray?"

"Yes. Through my millennia as a Slayer, I've gained some interesting abilities. One of which was feeling the suffering of an assailants victims. I heard the wailing from here. I'm going to end them. And it's not gonna be pretty."

"Give em hell."

Scytheclaw nods and stands up, before huggin his father and leaving his room.

The Next Day

        Scytheclaw was marching down a dark hallway m, his heavy boots clanking on the ground as he exits into the bright light of the arena. He walks past a pair of men fighting off a Zelgon Hellwhip, their former natural predator.

 He walks past a pair of men fighting off a Zelgon Hellwhip, their former natural predator

      Although still dangerous, they didn't pose as much as a threat as they used to. He stops as all the fighting ceases, and he scans the area, before clinging onto his target, who was currently pinned under another Hellwhip, who screeched in fear and backed away as he approached. He hoists the young man up and brushed him off.

"You okay kid. My dad, Bloodsickle, sent me for you."

"Oh thank the Ghidorah Emporer! Your Scytheclaw right? I'm so glad your here! But there's something else. That pretty boy is one of the captured co-leaders of the Mad Patriarchs. I somehow was in the right place and the right time, and - oh god - they're gonna try and launch an attack on the arena. He's simply gonna plant a shield disruptor, and if that thing reacts, hundreds of mad rapists are gonna arrive here."

"Oh. Oh. OH IS HE?"

     Scytheclaw's right arm turns into the Hevay Assault Cannon and aims it at the bastard, who sitting all smug as a buck of his goons fought off any attackers. He aims, and fired, sadly missing a direct shot into the skull, but manages to skim and explode his right eye, causing him to howl in agony. Scytheclaw then charges toward them.

     One of the goons tries to get in his way, but he grabs him, and tears him in half, right down from his scalp to his pelvis. He shoves his fist through another's chest, deciding that they will become annoying when he tortured the shit stain. He then grabs another and twists him around, making his torso face the wrong direction. He then grabbed another grunt and pumped his gut full of hellish lead.

He then grabs the last grunt, rips out his spine, and then strangles him with it. He then turns to the the Mad Patriarch co-leader. His chainsaw form. They have no obvious blade at first , but then ignite with a hellish roar, red plasma jettisoning out to form the serrated blades. The man stares in horro with his surviving eye

(This is Basically what I had in mind for a Doom Gigan

(This is Basically what I had in mind for a Doom Gigan. The sails are literally spot on to what I had in mind.)

"Sup, sicko. I hope your ready for your comeuppance, because your final moments with me aren't gonna be... pleasant."