The good memory. The last good memory

"Daire. I've something to do, and I need you." Sherlock blurted out of nowhere, when I directed my gaze at his blue eyes. Oh dear Lord...

"And that is...what?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. I really wanna know is it a new case or are we just gonna go chillin' in the morgue.

"We're going to go to the bar and we are going to drink. Of course it's a...scientific...um...experiment." Did I heard right? That's a great idea! But so damn crackbrained, because it came from Sherlock's mouth.

"A scientific experiment?" I asked, sounding so amused. Sherlock just nodded as an answer.

"Or you can just call it...a fun between best friends."

"Why I would do that?" Sherlock asked, so confused expression on his face.

"C'mon! Everything doesn't have to be...scientific or just genius! You can have fun, Sherlock. You've deserved it." I answered with a "you can't be serious" kind of expression, but still smiling. But seriously...Sherlock has deserved even a one day off.

"Um...I'm your best...best what?" Sherlock asked, avoiding what I had just said. Well, at least this conversation finally popped up. "I dOn'T haVe aNy fRiiieNdsS" what I'm then? A potato?

"Best friend." I answered, raising my eyebrow.

"Best...friend?" This almost feels like I'm explaining to toddler what some words means. At least he'll have a new great word as "best friend" in his dictionary.

"Yes, Sherlock. ...best friend. You heard right." I answered, while I ruffled his curly hair.

"People have...best friends?" Sherlock asked, when a wide smile appeared on my face.

"Yes. Even cocks like you." Sherlock just chucked as an answer. So cute.

"So get your ass up and let's have fun." I said, while I stood up from the armchair.

"Best friend?" I added, offering my hand. He stared at me for a minute, looking like he wanted to say something, but he just finally took my hand and stood up.

"Can I now take a day off?" he asked, a cute grin on his face.

"Oh, you better! Or if you don't wanna work while your hella drunk!" I said grinning.

"Okay, Daire. You won!" Hallelujah! Daire: 1 - Sherlock: 0.

🦋

After a...couple beers, some drunk man just casually sat down at our table. He sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. It was so uncomfortable situation. Like, I didn't want some random man to touch me like that. But I can understand. ...he was hella drunk.

"Hey...I am...Augstin." the man tried to mutter, which made me laugh. It was so damn hilarious!

"Augstin or Austin?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. Well, I can already guess, but...better be safe than sorry.

"The...last one." Of course. Austin it is.

"You're...so damn beautiful." I directed my gaze back at Sherlock, who was staring at Austin so...murderous look on his face. He didn't like at all that Austin was flirting with me. And I didn't like it either, okay!!! I felt so uneasy and uncomfortable.

"It would be nice to know you Austin, but...I already have company." I said, when he looked at Sherlock, as he didn't notice him before.

"Goddaaaamn, dude! You've already had a...pussy?" Austin laughed. At that point Sherlock was so done with him.

Sherlock stood up and walked next to Austin. He stared at him for a little while, until he smirked. He ripped Austin from the chair, and sat down in his place. ...next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Not wasting any seconds, Austin stood up from the floor. He looked at Sherlock with that look, like he was so ready to beat him up. This ain't gonna go well...

Sherlock looked into my eyes, until he leaned closer to me, and kissed me in front of Austin. Yes, he kissed me. ...pressed his lips against mine, like we would be together or something.

I know he's just bluffing Austin. That's very...sweet and kind of him. Although I feel kinda sad that the kiss ain't...um...it ain't...oh, forget what I was saying. It's just...the drunk Daire talking.

The kiss...I don't know. It feels so weird. Like, I feel like butterflies are in my stomach, and I don't know why. It feels so good, but also so wrong. Oh, fuck. ...yeah, I'm just drunk.

Sherlock looked into my eyes for a hot second after that kiss. He was wearing that smile, like he...would've actually enjoyed it? And anyway his whole appearance told me that! Wait...oh, no, no, no, no!!! We're just best friends! He couldn't have enjoyed it...

"You fuckin' bastard!" Austin yelled, when I looked back at him. So did Sherlock. Austin immediately punched him in the face. Ouch. ...that looked hella painful.
I've to mention, that Austin is a bit muscular. He's clearly stronger and taller than Sherlock. Not much taller, but yeah...

"Stop it!" I tried to stop _both_ of them. I didn't expect seeing Sherlock in a fight, but well...that's interesting.

Sherlock is so stupid! I mean, right now, because...this ain't him! Sherlock would destroy him by observing all the secrets he has, but now he's fighting?

I don't wanna go between them, because I don't wanna get hit. ...not right now. But I tried to stop them, though! So, you can't say that I didn't try.

Well, you can guess what happened next. The police came stop the fight. Of course Greg was with them. ...thank God he was!

One police arrested Austin, since he was the one who started the fight in the first place. But Greg had to take Sherlock to the police station with him. Of course, because he was fighting, too. But guess what I did?

"Gavin! You've to take me, too." I said, before they left.

""Gavin"? You too?" Greg asked that "you can't be freakin' serious" look on his face.

"Just kiddiiiiing! But please, Greg. ...I don't wanna him to be alone." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Absolutely no." Was all Greg said. I looked to my left side, when I saw-...oh, well, hello Donovan.

The best idea _ever_ came to my mind. I punched Donovan in the face! So, they had to arrest me, and so they did. I don't know should I cry or laugh. My own friend had to arrest me! Okay, maybe it was more embarrassing for Greg. ...like for knowing me. But heeey, Sherlock didn't have to be alone! And I didn't have to go home alone, and explain to Mrs. Hudson that where the hell Sherlock is.

So, yeah. We spent the night at the police station. I couldn't sleep, but apparently Sherlock could. He was sleeping on my lap. And of course I just HAD to ruffle his curly hair.

Although the evening didn't go as planned. ...I had so much fun. And hey, this is my first time sleeping at the police station! So, everyone won! ...except Donovan, but let's not talk about that.

On a scale from Anderson to Moriarty how stupid that plan was. ...I would say...Sherlock! That plan was BRILLIANT!