That escalated real quick

I was lying down on the couch. I just...needed a minute. Today was damn helluva day. But now I'm glad that the case is cracked. I've got enough for cars. ...and thieves.

"Thought you would need some." I looked up to see Sherlock, who was handing me strawberry milkshake. Oh my God...

"Thank you. I really needed this." Like...I just love strawberry milkshakes. ...if you haven't notice yet.

"You were very brave today." he added, still standing in front of me.

"Well...I did what I had to do." Seriously, Daire. ...you could've answered literally anything else!

"You could've died. You didn't have to do it, but yet you did. You were brave, Daire."

"Okay, you're right. I was hella scared and nervous, too." I said.

"I'm sorry that I...put you in the danger. That was...um...irresponsible."

"Welp, you brought me strawberry milkshake, so we're cool." I smiled as I was being sarcastic-ass. ...how surprising.

"I'm gonna go...for a walk. I won't be long." I said, heading back to downstairs. I put my shoes on, and stepped into the outside world. ...with lots of dangers! Okay, this is just London, not some Amazon rainforest.

This day was...helluva mess! I can't say it was nice, but it was nice. Heck, that didn't make any sense. I mean. ...*sigh*. I had an amazing time, when we're skating, but after that (when I was threatened), it was kinda scary and gave me the adrenaline. And now? Well, I just enjoyed my strawberry milkshake, so I'm fine.

I thought I would go to the park, but well...my plans didn't go as planned.

Someone pulled me by my arm on the...street. Like it's one of those "streets", which are between two buildings, and there's only one way out. Secluded alley...? Yeah, I don't know, but I'm gonna get murdered or raped here, so...

Whoever is behind this, is a man. ...at least judging by his whole body. Yeah, it can be male looking female, but let's just assume it's a man, okay?! More easier to me!

He pressed me against the wall as I tried to kick and punch. ...I tried to escape, but it was a liiiittle bit harder, since I am a hobbit. And this man was...at least 1.85m! And looks like he got some muscles. ...well, he's a big guy.

I don't know why I didn't try to yell. I was just there, trying my best to...not to die.

"...who are you...?" I tried to ask, but...he didn't hear it. And even if he would've, I bet he wasn't gonna answer anyway.

All of the sudden...he pressed his arm against my neck. I CAN'T BREATHE! Oh my God...I'm so gonna die.

Like...I had so much things to say and do. ...and now I'm gonna die?? My soul is gonna hunt the Baker Street! I can't get no peace! Okay, let's be more serious. ...I'M GONNA DIE!

I tried to fight back, but...he was so much stronger and...eventually, I blacked out. If I wake up...I'm not actually sure if I wanna wake up. I don't wanna wake up in some...torturing room. So, I pass, thank you.