Hard decision, Sherlock

"Are you alright?" Sherlock asked me once again. Oh, by the way, he has to solve some riddles and...shit like that. Of course Moriarty chose the logical ones for Sherlock.

"Yeah, just...bleeding. But it ain't that big of the deal." I tried to convince him, that I ain't dying here. But I think he's gonna believe me, when he sees me with his own damn eyes.

"Oh, now the fun begins~." Moriarty said. ...this CAN'T be good! Whenever Moriarty says "fun" it means someone is gonna die. ...or get hurt in a way or another.

"I'm going to give Sherlock a huuuuge decision to make~. Are you ready to hear it? Well, ready or nooot..." I'm literally sweating here! Well, I did that since I woke up, so...perhaps you should tell something new, Daire.

"Will you take twenty hits from a belt. ...or will Daire take them? It's your choice, Sheryl~." This is ridiculous! I'll be so dead, when I get out. ...if I get out.

"Sherlock. I'll take them. Just say it to him." I don't care whatever it takes, but...I just wanna keep Sherlock safe.

"What?" Sherlock asked. I could hear how confused he was.

"I said that I can take those hits." Whatever it takes...

"No! Absolutely no!" Was the first thing he answered.

"I'm serious! I'm willing to take those hits!" I shouted. Am I a little bit masochist? No. Just protective friend. ...and already in pain

"My answer is no, Daire. You're already hurt, and...I've hurt you enough."

"No! Don't you dare to say something like that! You've never hurt me!" Aaaand as stubborn as I am...

"You tried to kill yourself, and it's all my fault. How I haven't hurt you?" he asked, which made me...speechless. He's blaming himself for my decision? It's not his fault...

"Stop blaming yourself! It's NOT your fault!" I shouted. I...I don't know why. I was like...angry, but not to Sherlock. ...not to anyone, actually. I just was angry...

"I'm sorry, Daire..." Was all Sherlock answered. Well, shit...

"I'll take it!" he said to Moriarty, followed by I heard him...laughing a bit. I get it. He's a psychopath, who's gonna beat Sherlock up. But I assume, though, that he ain't gonna do the dirty work. He doesn't wanna get his hands dirty. ...we all know that. But he's gonna get the pleasure just knowing that Sherlock's gonna suffer.

"All right, Sherlock. You made your decision~." Was all Moriarty said. I could hear how...pleased he was. ...and he sounded kinda surprised too, actually.

"You psychopath! Don't do this!" I yelled, looking up, where the cameras were. Yes, of course there are cameras, too, where he can watch us.

"Daire. Go to the next room." I could hear from his voice how...threatening he was. I bet I'm so gonna die, if I don't follow his order, so... let's just find out what's next.

And you know. ...I feel sick to my stomach, because...I can hear Sherlock's pain. Every single time, when the belt hits him. ...I just wanna hug him. It makes me so uneasy and sick to hear, how he's suffering...