{6}

"Mal?"

"Hey Little Bad...."

"What are you doing here? If you're trying to bring me home it work, I'm staying right here!"

"Actually I left too, I just didn't fit in back there and it was too much...."

     Andri looked at the girl in front of him and smiled before stepping aside to let her in.

"I missed you Mal"

"I missed you too Andri"

"Would you like some tea?"

"Sure, but I also need to get back to my place and make sure it's in good shape"

"I'll go with you, I've been hiding out in my den for a week from Hook and the only wanted visits I've had were from Dizzy and Gil"

"Harry hasn't left you alone?"

"Nope, not even after stealing his hook and threatening to feed it to a shark"

"He's determined to get you back, you were everything to him when you were kids and you leaving must have opened his eyes"

"Uma has poured sand into them if he has, he's still her little errand boy and while he is a little more defiant I refuse to trust him again"

"I can understand that, oh how is Dizzy?"

"She's good, misses you guys a lot"

"I missed her too, in fact I think I'll visit her first before heading back home"

"She'd love that"

"I ho-"

"Andri!"

     Andri's eyes widened and in a flash he had Mal in a closet with her tea and any traces of her gone before his door was busted down, again.

"Hook you are not welcome here, and how many times are you going to break my poor door!"

"Until I'm welcome"

"Never happening"

"Then I'll always break down your door"

"God you are so impossible"

"And you're incredibly stubborn"

"What do you even want pirate boy?"

"A date"

"No"

"Oh come on little wolf I know you want to"

"You don't know shit"

"Oh really now?"

     Harry stepped closer but Andri held his ground and starred him straight in the eyes with his arms crossed.

"Yes really"

"I know you're planning on taking that hair salon for your own so that Uma can't collect money from your little friend, I know that you've recently fixed tea and have had a girl from the smell of perfume and the tea was your favorite peppermint tea, I know that you've recently eaten red velvet cake too"

"How the hell-"

     Harry interrupted the male by swiping his thumb against the the corner of Andri's mouth and licked the white icing off of it while looking the other male right in his golden yellow eyes.

'That....was hot, no Andri you cannot fall for his flirty bullshit!'

"Get out of my den Hook...."

"Who was the girl?"

"None of your business, now get the fuck out before I loose my temper"

"You wouldn't hurt me"

"I used to think the same about you but you proved me wrong a long time ago...."

     The two were silent until Andri looked down with tears in his eyes and turned away.

"Just leave me alone Harry...."

"Andri...."

"Please Harry just leave, I don't want to see you!"

     The sound of boots walking away brought more tears to Andri's eyes and for a minute he completly forgot Mal was in the closet as they ran down his face freely and he traced the frame of a picture he claimed he was too grossed out to touch.

"Why did he have to choose that fish over me, the person who loved him with all their heart and would have given him the world if given the chance...."

"Because he's an idiot Andri, an idiot who doesn't know glass like Uma from a diamond like you...."

     Andri jumped at the sound of Mal's voice and quickly went to wipe away his tears but soft hands stopped him and pulled him into a comforting hug.

"Let it out Andri, I'm not going to judge you for having emotions like everyone else"

"Thank you Mal...."

'Thank you....'