{7}

(Song has nothing to do with the chapter but it's a good song)

"Mal! Are Evie and Angelique back too now?"

"Heh it's just me and Andri....I um forgot, that you guys don't open till midnight".

Dizzy nodded and Andri sat down in a spare chair while Mal and Dizzy talked.

"The place looks good...!"

"Hehe...."

"So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

"Ah just a witch here and there, mostly it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping"

"Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment ey?

"Yeah, she's gone from wicked step mother to wicked grandmother"

"That's not really much of a switch...."

Andri stopped listening at that point and starred up at the ceiling, thoughts of the pirate that sadly still held claim over his heart swam though his mind. He missed when the times when Uma wasn't around and it was just him and Harry, his accent was adorable as a child and now it just sent chills down his spine. When the girls were finally done and Mal was paying Dizzy Andri looked up, only to see Harry who hadn't seen him yet.

"Fork it over~"

Andri's blood felt like it was on fire as the girl hesitantly put the money into his outstretched hand before he patted the desk and asked for the rest of it, a request she reluctantly complied to while Mal chewed her gum annoyed and Andri made a mental note to steal back all the money Hook took and more.

"Still running errands for Uma or do you actually get to keep what you steal?"

As Harry turned around Andri froze, instead of looking right at Mal his eyes locked with Andri's own golden orbs.

"Well, well, well, what a nice surprise"

"Hi Harry"

"Just WAIT until Uma hears you're back, she's never gonna give you back your old territory~"

Andri held back a growl as Harry shamelessly checked out his friend in front of him while shooting the male little glances.

'That little shit is doing that on purpose to see if he can get under my skin...!'

"Oh well that's okay, because I will be taking it...."

As Harry ran the curve of his hook through Mal's hair a growl hit Andri's throat and it took everything in him not to let it out, he felt like his body was on fire and anger began swirling around his eyes, something that made the pirate smirk a little and only for a second.

"I could hurt you-"

Mal grabbed Harry's arm tightly in anger and looked him straight in the eyes before sticking her chewing gum onto his hook smugly.

"Not without her permission I bet?"

The pirate threw one last glance at Andri before putting Mal's old chewed gum into his own mouth as a last move to piss off Andri and walked off, but not before knocking over some of Dizzy's supplies and bowing to Mal for a dramatic exit.

"Great, more sweeping...."

"I'm going after him to get your money back, Mal I'll meet you at your place when I'm done...."

"Are you sure?"

"Possitive, my personal feeling go out the window when a friend is threatened...."