{10}

Andri's heart was beating rapidly at the sight of the cameras and the noise all around him, he never did like crowds and flashing lights and this was just too much.

"Hey it's okay Andri, I don't like it either but we have to brave through them...."

"Come on wolf boy you owe me a dance!"

     Angel grabbed the nervous male's hand and flashed him a reassuring smile before leading him through the paparazzi, Dalaynie holding his other hand. The music was louder on the ship and all around people were having fun and dancing, all the smells, sounds, and sights made him dizzy as he tried to process it all until the trumpet sounded.

"The future Lady Mal!"

     She was stunning, he could feel his breath hitch as he gazed up at his friend who looked nervous but was still smiling, their eyes met and Andri smiled brightly at her and winked resulting in a bigger smile. The king and queen whisper a few things to Mal before Evi stole her away.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"How are you?"

"Uh I sorta feel like I'm gonna throw up"

"Yeah okay, look we're right here with you okay?"

"Okay...."

     The sound of the trumpets sounded again and Andri suddenly froze at the unwanted familiar scent that hit his nose, a worried glance to his sister confirmed his suspicions.

'Oh shit....'

"King Benjamin!"

     The people around him cheered while Andri and Dalaynie began taking defensive poses confusing Angel who had been beside Dalaynie. Mal looked like she was at a loss of words as she starred at Ben in awe but the siblings could sense something off.

"Go get him~!"

     Andri's heart beat faster and harder as Ben walked to Mal and bowed followed by a bow in return from the girl.

"Uh I wish I had time to explain...."

     And suddenly there Uma was, walking down the stairs as the people around them muttered in shock and Mal gasped.

'This can not be good! Why is she here?! How is she here?!'

     As Ben walked to Uma and suddenly took her hand Andri growled and took a step foward but was stopped by Dalaynie.

"Wait, we don't know what's going on yet and we don't want to send everyone into a panic...."

"We both know something is terribly wrong here Dalaynie...."

"Yes but all we can do for now is wait!"

     Andri gritted his teeth and glared at the girl in blue as Mal gasped once more at the scene taking forth in front of her.

"I'm sorry, it all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma, a connection"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying-"

"It was love! Hehe I just, I realized how alike Ben and I are!"

     The duo giggled and it pained Andri to see the hurt and betrayed look on his friend's face.

"Ben. Ben! Did you go back for her?"

"He didn't have to, I dove through the barrier before it closed and I'm an excellent swimmer."