The Playground Set

While not my earliest intrusive thought, I distinctly remember it being winter of 8th grade when I had this one. There was snow on the ground in a light layer and I was sitting on this little part of the playground that basically served as a hangout once my friend and I were too old to really enjoy playing around. I sat there with my phone in my hand listening to music through my earbuds. Sitting on the corner I had the urge to just fall back about 8 feet to the ground. If I went head first I might be able to snap my neck and kill myself. At the worst nothing would happen. Maybe I'd just walk home afterwards. But I also might be able to paralyze myself and sit there for hours before my parents realized I was missing. Idk anything is better than being stuck here on this planet at fourteen years old. It's not like I plan on living until 16 anyways.
And so I sit there, pondering, seeking an answer to a question that I shouldn't even be asking myself. I text my friend while I'm sitting here, not letting him know of the situation at hand. My brain taunts me to do it. I take my feet off the bars, lifting them up so that only my butt and balance keeps me on this piece of wood. The thought of death at this point is welcomed. I mean, I can't see a way out.
There would be no note. Nothing to tell my parents about what happened. Not that I really care anyways. Whatever. Guess I'll just go home.

AN: This one is pretty short just because it's like 4 1/2 years old and I never really had it again. Trying to get the older ones that aren't as long and are "more innocent" before my newest and most recent ones. Love ya