~•Chapter33•~

I decided to change everyone's ages to 4. Sakura and Shino will be five.
____________________________________________________
Two weeks later.
Sakura woke up from her coma. She didn't even know she was in a coma until the nurse told her.

Unfortunately she had missed her birthday. It was sad cause she really thought of celebrating it.
She hadn't celebrated it before but now she had friends. Too bad that was over.

Fortunately, for her, the meeting for her future scheduled three days after her birthday, never happened. She needed to be present in the meeting.
It was her future after all.

There was a knock at the door. It was her parents along with the hokage.

Outside of the room she was in where the clan leaders and the council. Shisui who was fine and fully recovered and Itachi were also there.

'Are they doing this now?
No someone please tell. Are they really doing this now. The f- is wrong with them?!' she thought.

"Sakura how are you?" Asked the hokage with a smile.

'Completely dead inside you?' she wanted to say that but..

"I'm fine, hokage-sama."
She ended up saying.

"Good. You will be discharged today and we will be waiting for you in my office."

'MOTHERF---- IS THIS DUDE SERIOUS!I JUST WOKE UP AND IM ALREADY DISCHARGED?!'
She was screaming internally.

'It's Danzo isn't it? Oh I'm going to end that f----!'

"Yes hokage-sama"

Then they left her alone.

....................................................
Sakura was sitting in front of the hokage with the clan heads behind her.

They were talking about some other problems regarding the village.

Sakura wasn't paying attention. She was thinking about her night at the lake.

She managed to breath underwater. She turned into some kind of fish monster or whatever and she killed a queen. A queen.

She was only 4 well 5 now.

"Now moving on to put situation with Sakura-Chan."

Sakura's head snapped towards the hokage. Already?

Didn't they have other problems to talk about?
Like the attitude of the civilians or the disgusting creature in the room named Danzo.

Seriously though, who let in it? Where did it come from?

"As i was saying,"

'what was he saying?'

"We should address the issues coming from this risky situation as well as the plans to avoid the future risks."

Sakura hadn't been paying attention and had no idea what they where saying.

"Mebuki-san, Kizashi-san what do you think, should be done?"

There was a brief silence.

"Well," started her mother.

"I believe that Sakura's talents and knowledge should not go to waste. Although, i agree with setting a training plan as well as a mentor for her would be extremely beneficial, i disagree with promoting Sakura to a academy level or even a genin. Furthermore, we do not want Sakura to get the the title of a prodigy. We don't want the people of the village to know about her, not yet at least. It would be unhealthy for a child to have a lot of pressure on its back. We both agree with what I've just said."