~•Chapter37•~

____________________________________________________
"Who is this?" asked Sakura.

"How the hell should in know. He asked me to take him to you." replied shisui.

The boy rolled his eyes.
"My name is Riki Haruno. I'm your brother? Kinda." he said.

"Oh yeah the boy from the picture. I remember you."

Riki looked at her with his eyebrow raised.

"You looked through our parents stuff?"he asked.

"Well yeah and you mean your parents. I'm adopted."

"You are?!" asked Shisui surprised.

"Well yeah. I told you. Three days after I woke up."

Shisui looked confused.
"Wait...Oh!I remember. I was eating ramen that day. Sakura you don't tell me important things while im eating ramen. I don't pay attention." he said.

"You don't have to be eating to not pay attention, dumbass."

"Ok ouch."

"Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"I came to kill you."

"Oh nice!"

....

"Wait.. WHAT!?"

Riki facepalmed.

"Well not anymore. I was originally coming to kill you out.. out of jealousy. But my parents hate you soo..i came to tell you about your origin and how you came to be."

"First of all, that hurt my feelings and second of all... talk." she ordered.

"Well I don't know who your biological parents are nor do i care but i do know how you got your powers."

"Oh.. well what are you waiting for? The akatsuki to come?"

"Who?"

"Speak."

"Well when my parents where younger they came across an old lady who wasn't really old but at the same time was."

"Right now you're making as much sense as math."

"Uhh.. okay..."

"Well, that lady asked for help and promised to give powers to their child. The powers belonged to her but she was getting too old? I don't know. The powers where given to you. And there's more. You haven't unlocked everything yet. My parents found a way to transfer your powers to me. But they failed. "

"I see. Go on."

"Well are you aware of something named red lions. They are also after you. Yeah the box that came. They sent it."

"Oh.. what a lovely gift."
She said sarcastically.

"My parents also want to kill you."

"Wow. Any more incredible news?"

"No.."

"Well thanks for making my day. Now please leave the house."

"Be a little nicer will you?"

"No, fuck you. The trash gets picked up tomorrow so please step outside."

"Ok why are you so rude though?"

"Because i can."

"..."

"Bitchcraft asshole."

"Bitch craft?"

"The beautiful art of pissing people off by telling them the truth."

"ok.."