~•Chapter16•~

When the secrets are no more.
__________________________

Shisui wasn't what one considered nosy. He didn't care about people's business, unless it involved him or the possibile destruction of the village.

So, here he was contemplating what to do as he watched his self proclaimed "love" run laps around Konoha like it was nothing.

When he first met her, he didn't like her. Her bright pink hair and green eyes made her look like a doll or a princess. A spoilt one that is. And the way she was looking at them made him think that.

Once he had gotten to know her more his opinion changed, for the better.
She was a kind, cheerful and funny kid.

He developed his own little joke with her. Calling her his "love".
He didn't really mean it. It was mostly a way to annoy her.

Jealous little sasuke said it would be misleading. He agreed with him. It would be if Sakura was at an age where she could date but she was only three.

He would carry on his joke until the day she punched him. He scared her and she reacted. That was normal. Howere owning the power equal to a genin at the age of three wasn't.

He knew something was going on.

Then his mind drifted back to the fight she got in.
It was a fight between children, not much to it.
But what the kids said about her, well that was interesting. They said she used her magic powers to move rock and throw them at the other children or something like that.
Some would say that's just children making stuff up.
Shisui was starting to believe that something was going on with her.

His mind lead him towards the incident with the foreign Shinobi or anbu.
Why would the anbu be preying on a small 3 year old. He was sure it had something to do with well Danzo. But Danzo was Danzo. Why would the old fart want anything to do with a little girl. Sure she was a Haruno but she was useless. She was useless to him and everyone else.

Then there was the incident this morning. The incident at the door.

The haruno duo were good friends with Ibiki and maybe they had asked him to check on their daughter. That was understandable. No harm done in making sure she was OK.

But she called him sensei.
Sensei. Why?

He wasn't dumb or anything. He knew what she meant by sensei. But why would Ibiki choose her of all people?

Sakura seemed to have been done with her laps and was now headed towards the training grounds. Ibiki was there.

He was planning on masking his Chakra but something told him to limit it to that of an animal.

He watched as she trained. The kind of training that was given to a genin.

She did as told and then she stopped. They were discussing something about a certain power.

Ibiki placed three candles in front of her. He then asked her to do something.

Shisui watched with shock on his face. Sakura's eyes were orange and she lifted her hand up pointing it at the candles.