~•Chapter35•~

____________________________________________________
Sakura was currently sitting in the waiting room of an orphanage. It was a better orphanage than where Naruto stayed.

The meeting was a disaster.
After Sakura said what she had said the hokage decided to keep her under the careful watch of Ibiki. Agreeing with Sakura he decided to let her have her childhood while she could.

Danzo was furious at his decision but kept to himself. Sakura new she wasn't going to be safe anymore. She was an important asset to him. He needed her for her powers. How would he enhance his super soldiers.

Everyone else agreed.

But her parents...

Well they didn't take it well.

When they arrived home, they immediately asked Sakura extremely angry, what she knew.

She told them that she knew everything, quite confidently.

The shock they received when they found out that they had been discovered was great. They were so mad that she had foiled their plans.

She was useful to them as a tool but nothing more. They had their other child.

They never wanted Sakura.

With that instead of leaving her alone, they decided to punish her.

By beating to the point of death.

Literally.

They didn't leave any room for defense or to fight back.

After they finished they threw her in the orphanage and disappeared.

Sakura was sitting on a chair,fresh blood running down her head and nose.

She covered in ugly bruises and deep scratches.

It was worse before but she healed.

....................................................
When Ibiki learnt about the orphanage scene he was shocked. He didn't expect Mebuki and Kizashi Haruno to do things like that.

He was even more surprised when he arrived and saw the condition she was in.

"Sakura... what happened?"

And with that Sakura found herself once again in the familiar office.

____________________________________________________
Sakura went back to the hokages office, only this time the council was present.

She explained her situation and had happened.

The hokage was surprised.

Two most trusted ninjas in the village had gone rogue. They had gone rogue a really long time ago.

"Oh no! what a surprise. Two ninjas in the leaf are spies and have betrayed. Who knew that could happen" said inner.

'Oh shut it.'

The council was honestly proud of Sakura.

They knew she knew other things about her parents other than the fact that she wasn't loved.

To them she was the key for everything. More power, more secrets and the downfall of the two ninjas.

They needed to keep her safe for some time from others. That's why they agreed to let Sakura stay back at her house alone with a woman occasionally checking on her, not that it was needed.

Sakura asked the hokage if Naruto could move in with her and he agreed.

Sakura was told to leave and to heal her wounds so she never got to hear the conversation they had.