Chapter Thirty Andy

Jess hung up on me without telling me a thing about what she's planning to do. I stared blanket at the tour bus wall.

I had woken the guys up from their hangover nap to tell them what's going on. They were fine with it and went right back to sleep.

We're 10 minutes from the city now and pulling into a small florist I told Joe to stop at. When the bus came to a stop, I pulled on my shoes and steped out and went into the store. I called ahead of time to place my order of 5 dozen pink roses with one red one for each dozen. I have never carried that many flowers in my life. And I can't count how many times I got poked with thorns.

After we had finally made it through traffic and all the guys had been dropped off, I gave Joe a generous tip and ran up my walkway to my house. My brand new tux from Jess was waiting for me on my porch. I scrambled to pick it up before hurrying inside and taking a deep breath in. I miss my house when I'm in tour. The bunks on the bus aren't the most comfortable things in the world and it always smells like sweat. My house now smells like vanilla, which is Emma's favorite scent. She agreed to take care of my house and cats while I was gone this place needed a woman's touch.

After hanging my tux in my room I went to shower in my own bathroom for the first time. My shower isn't nearly as amazing as Emma's but it does the job.

When I finished in the shower I dried off and went to make some food.

The best thing about living alone is walking around naked whenever you want.

I scarfed down my grilled cheese then went back to my bathroom to finish getting ready.

I looked in my mirror to make sure everything looked right. You can tell I just had a hair cut not long ago. The half of my head that's shaved is fuzzy like a peach or a puppy and the side that is long is really black now. I wore a really expensive grey tux with an emerald green tie. To finish my look, I threw on some black eyeliner and a simple black stud ear ring. I never think I look good, even though everyone says I'm "hot". I don't think so. I feel like I look no more than ordinary. But tonight I feel confident.

I glanced down at my watch. 7:57. I ran downstairs, grabbed the giant bouquet of flowers and my car keys, and left my house loving the door behind me.

***

It took me a good 25 minutes to get to the high school. As I drove slowly into the marked entrance, I saw a banner that said "graduating class of 2011 reunion". I grunted to myself. I hated high school so much I dropped out and now in back at one. But it's for Emma.

After I handed off my car to the valet, I walked forward to a small podium with a man behind it, "name?" He said.

"Uh, Andy Biersack."

"Ah, yes. You should have an empty guest seat by a miss Emma Walker." I smiled at the sound of her name as he handed me my guest name tag. I walked into the gymnasium doors and through pink and silver steamer. A girl looked me up and down a couple times then handed me a paper with a wink. I nodded at her a stepped away. I glanced down at the paper quickly. It's a list of songs people can choose for karaoke. I tossed the paper on the floor and walked forward some more searching for Emma. My eyes raked through different faces and eye colors until they stopped on a pair of familiar green ones.

We stared at each other for a split second. Then I saw her mouth my name questioningly and I smiled in response. She was on her feet immediately walking her way towards me. I saw her roll her eyes and kick off her tall heels (with Jess trailing behind her to pick them up). Now she was running towards me, pushing people out of the way as she went. I opened my arms and let all 63 roses fall to the ground as she crashed into me.

I expertly got my hands around her waist and lifted her above my head while spinning in one circle. She let out a cry of happiness as I lowered her down until we were face to face but she was still lifted in my arms, "Hey baby." My lips brushed here's as I talked and I felt her shudder in my arms.

The next thing I knew her hands wrapped into my hair on the back of my head and she pulled my lips to hers with crushing satisfaction. Her unbearably soft lips moved against mine expertly making my need for her more hungry.

I softly bit her bottom lip as I finally lowered her feet to the ground. She stood on her tip toes a I bent down and cupped her delicate perfect face in my hands. I stared into her green eyes only for a second before I was controlling the second kiss. She had changed her snake bite lip piercings from black hoops to clear spacers so I couldn't feel then against my lips anymore.

The second kiss was far more shorter than the first. Emma had pulled away with a smirk while biting my lip then her own. Her eyes sparked as she looked at me, God I love her. She moved in and wrapped her arms around my waist for one more hug. I peered over her shoulder as I hugged her back. My eyes flicked from face to face of all her old classmates. Each face had pure astonishment written all over it. Then I saw Jess sitting at the table with Emma's shoes and flowers. She was recording us, I assumed, on Emma's phone.

I finally pulled her shoulders away from me and smiled at her. "Hi." She said and grabbed my hand. I kissed the back of her hand that held mine as we made our way to the table.

People still stared at us even as we sat down at the table. I'm used to people looking at me and it seems Emma is too seeing as though she doesn't seem bothered at all.

"I got it all on camera!" Jess yelled after she handed Emma the massive bouquet.

Emma smelled the flowers with a smile. "You were in on this!?" She yelled at Jess.

"Oh please. Andy was in on this. I'm the master mind." She smiled at me, "here, watch the video." She handed Emma the phone and she held it out so we could both see then pressed play. The happiness of both of us was pretty much radiating off of us. "Send me that. I want to put it on Instagram."

She did so and I immediately uploaded it with the caption as , "reunited and it feels so good ." After I put it on Instagram, Emma wanted a picture of its together. She cradled her roses  in her arm as she stood next to me. She made it very clear that she wanted a nice picture. So she pretty much just wants me to smile. And I did, even though I barely ever smile for pictures.

She uploaded her to Instagram just as the man who let me in stood on a makeshift stage with a microphone.

"Hello to you all! It's good to see you again." People clapped, "It's about time that we start to karaoke but before that we need to have our valedictorian of class of 2011 make one last speech to us then she may have the honor of the first song of the night if she ever so pleases. So without further ado, please welcome your valedictorian, Emma Walker, to the stage."