What's Wrong With Father?

Adrien opened his eyes. He was standing in the middle of the butterfly garden in the zoo, surrounded by all kind of different flowers, plants and butterfly's. He heard people laughing and talking in the background, as he was looking around in the garden. It seemed as if no one was there, except for the butterfly's and a shadow.

A shadow. . .

The moment Adrien realized the shadow was there, it disappeared. He ran towards the place where it had disappeared to try and see where it had gone.

"Adrien!" A familiar voice screamed at him. A familiar voice that he had wished to hear again for a long time.

He turned around to see where the voice had come from. There was a blond, beautiful, green-eyed woman standing in the middle of the garden, surrounded by purple butterfly's, just a few meters away from Adrien.

"Mom?!" Adrien said in disbelieve, as his mother was standing there, alive, with open arms ready to hug him. Adrien ran through all the butterfly's, towards his mother. When he reached her, he didn't hesitate a moment to hug her back. The tears flood down his cheeks, as he was holding his mother as tight as possible.

When he opened his eyes after a few minutes, he looked at the purple butterfly's that were still surrounding his mother, and now him too.

They looked familiar. . .
They looked like. . .
Akuma's. . .

"Mom! Watch out!" Adrien screamed, wanting to protect his mother form the evil butterfly's created by Hawk Moth.

"Adrien, they won't harm you, trust me." She answered. Adrien frowned. "What do you mean? They turn people evil mom!" He tried to explain, but his mother sighed with a smile.

"Listen to me. I am so proud of you." She started, trying to distract Adrien from the Akuma's. "I can't believe my own son is fighting bad guys and keeping Paris save!" She said. Adrien gasped with tears in his eyes.
"H-How do you know. . . ?" He asked confused. His mother smiled.

"You didn't think I wouldn't recognize your goofy side, did you?" She said with a teasing look on her face, rubbing Adrien's hair as he smiled and giggled softly. Oh, how he had missed his mother. . .

"Well. . . I guess you're right. . ." He said, blushing a little bit.
"Oh! Father needs to see this! You have to come home with me mom!" Adrien said, full of excitement, knowing this would finally get his father back to normal again. His mother smiled, but then looked very serious.

"I can't. I don't have much time."

"Wha-what do you mean?" Adrien asked confused.

"I'm not going to be here any longer. I came here to tell you something very important." She said. Adrien had no idea what was going on. What did his mother mean by I don't have much time? They had plenty of time!

"Your father. . . He's not who he seems. I know you think he only spends time on his work, but that's not the case. He's working on something completely different, something dangerous. You have to figure out what it is and stop him, soon." His mother explained. Adrien frowned as his eyes were tearing up again.

"What are you talking about?! What's wrong with father?!" He asked, as his voice was shivering from the cries that were coming up inside him. His mother turned around, as the Akuma's flew closer to her.

"I know you can do this. I believe in you, kitty." She said. The Akuma's flew down and landed all over her.

"No mom! Please don't leave me!" Adrien screamed, as he reached his arm out to pull his mom back from the Akuma's, but he was too late. They'd turned his mother into a dark purple cloud. All he pulled back was dark purple air.

"Mom!" He screamed at last, as he cried and fell down on his knees, with his tears dropping on the floor.