The Agreste Mansion

Ma-Marinette?

Chat couldn't get his eyes off of her.

Marinette is Ladybug?!

Ladybug is Marinette?!

Why did I never realize this? The pigtails, the characteristics, the eyes. . .

The eyes! That's who she reminded me of!

Okay Chat, keep it together, we have pigeons to follow and a lady to keep safe. Let's go.

He lifted her of the floor as gently as possible. He peacefully laid her in his arms, with her legs held by Chat on the one side, and her back held by him on the other. Chat jumped out the bushes, trying to get his eyes on the pigeons again, that were flying in the same direction he wanted to go.

That's strange. . . He thought, but it was easier for him. He could follow them and keep his lady safe at the same time. 

Chat Noir was trying to keep up with the pigeons that had had a jump start. He ran and ran over the roofs of Paris, and jumped to the next. He heard a voice coming up from behind him. 

"Come here you rotten little cat! Keeping a normal citizen safe won't help you defeat me!" He heard Mr. Pigeon scream as he was trying to stay focused on the damn pigeons that were carrying Ladybug's miraculous. Or well, Marinette's miraculous. . . 

"Everyone in Paris will have bird fever!" Mr. Pigeon screamed, as his swarm of pigeons spread some sort of dust over the city. It was following up to Chat. He ran for his life, trying not to get sick too. Because if he would. . . Hawk Moth would win. He couldn't let that happen. He caught up with the pigeons and tried to catch them, but he had his hands full on Marinette. He had to get her to his room first.

He ran past the pigeons, who seemed confused that he stopped trying to attack them. Chat kept running, now even faster than first, because he couldn't lose the birds. He had to follow them, not only to get Marinette's miraculous, but also to find Hawk Moth. He could take him down once and for all. 

Finally! My house! Chat thought as he was finally approaching the Agreste Mansion. As he was about to enter his own room through the window, he thought about the birds. While he was running, he kept looking over his shoulder every once in a while, more or less every once in a second, to keep track of them, but he had been too fast. They were out of his sight now. 

No! Where are they! I lost them! Oh no. . . I'm sorry Marinette. . .

Chat jumped through the open window and gently laid Marinette down on his white couch in the middle of his room. He grabbed his notebook and his pencil and quickly wrote a little note for his sick lady. 

This is all very confusing, but Adrien will explain later. Please stay there. Everything will be alright

When he was done writing his note, trying to keep it as not written by Chat Noir as he could, he put it on the table in front of his couch, and gave Marinette a soft kiss on her overheated forehead. As he was standing in the window, ready to jump out, he gave one more look at Marinette. 

"Hang in there M'lady. . ." he whispered. He jumped on the nearest roof to try and spot the birds again. It seemed impossible. He had lost them, and failed his lady. Hawk Moth had the ladybug miraculous now, he only needed the cat's. 

It's all my fault. . . If I would've listened to her I would've been battling Hawk Moth now. . . 

Chat Noir felt horrible. All he could do now was just defeat Mr. Pigeon, though he kept looking out for the birds. They had to be somewhere right? But what if they weren't? That would mean that they lost the ladybug miraculous. . . 

Wait. . . Are they. . .?

He spotted them! They were. . . Flying towards him. No not towards him, towards the house. Towards the Agreste mansion. 

What?!

A/N: Helloooo, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you so much for reading!

XX N