Chapter 44: Yibo's POV

I hope my story does not get too boring ^^

Today we will know what Xiao Zhan painted and the first appointment for his Hypnosis  will be announced.

Have fun  :) 

My brother turned into a statue and I was confused. 'What is wrong with him? Why is brother behaving like that? Because of that painting? But .... isn't it just a painting of myself? Me and .... a little bunny? Looks like brother's little Wang Ji. But why is that so shocking?'  I thought and observed my brother. He didn't notice anything anymore. I even tried to bring back from his trance but to no avail. 

(Picture does not belong to me!! I found it in the internet :))

"Brother? What exactly is going on here?" I spoke to him but he did not react. His eyes were glued on that painting. When I wanted to shake is shoulder to get his attention Zhan stopped me and shook his head. He pulled me outside the room and closed the door behind us.

"Zhan, what is wrong with my brother? Why is he behaving like that?" I asked him and he smiled.

>This is a secret between Father and I. Just know that he loves you very much. Don't ask him questions when he comes out. Everyone need their own secret.< he asked me and looked at me.

I sighed and gave in. He was right. Everyone should have at least one secret to cherish. Moreover I can't say no to Zhan when he looks at me like that.

"Fine. I will not ask him later or in future. I am not sure but I think he likes your present." I said and smiled at him. "Come, we will get a visitor later and we should take shower before that. Moreover you did not take your medicine yet. If brother gets to know that he will be worried." I said and led him to my bedroom.

>I understand that and of course will take the medicine but .... didn't we just take a shower earlier? And this morning I took one too. Why again? Am I that dirty?<

I laughed. "No you are not dirty but us taking a shower together is the best way for me to see you naked" I explained and winked at my blushing Zhan.

I gave him his medicine and while we took a shower I took my time to admire Zhan. He was beautiful despite the few scars he had after hurting himself to protect himself from getting adopted again. I stroke over every scar he had and realized that two of them made Zhan shiver out of sensibility. One was a scar at his navel and the other was on his back right above his butt.

"Zhan, promise me to never do anything again to hurt yourself." I asked of him.

He looked at me and nodded.