Chapter 64: Zhan's POV

So .. here I am with another heart breaking chapter. 

I guess there will be only max. 4 more chapters until the story ends. Depends on how many words each one will have, it can be  one or two more/one or two less. We will see. 

For now please enjoy :) 

The next days passed rather quickly. Not only was I sleepy but I had a fever as well. From time to time I would wake up to eat something lightly but I was never alone. WenWen, Yibo, Father and Mother, one of them would always be next to me.

Right now I heard Father's and Dr. Wang's voice talking next to my bed while I just listened with closed eyes.

"Does he remember everything?" Dr. Wang asked.

"I don't know. We could not talk about it yet. We will have to wait until he is better."

"Haikuan, he cant continue with the hypnosis. His health will only suffer. That means if he did not remember everything by now.... It has to stay like this. I am not telling you this as a concerned friend but as a Doctor. I think you know too that further hypnoses are too dangerous." Dr. Wang then said and I heard father sighing.

"I know. There will be no hypnoses anymore, rest assured. His health is more important to us than his memories." Father said and stroke my head gently. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You awake? Yi Zhou can you check him?"

"I will. Please stay back." Dr. Wang answered before he stepped forward to examine me. I had no other option than to let it happen even if I was uncomfortable. When he was done, he took off the oxygen mask and removed the bag I seemed to have used for my urination. Then he laughed slightly before turning towards father.

"He can breath on his own. I will give you a prescription for medicine he needs to take to calm his heart. He is fine now but should stay in bed some more. And .... maybe bringing him something to eat would be good. His stomach just said he is starving." He winked at me, bid farewell and left.

"Hungry? I will cook something for you. I will be back soon." He said but I stopped him by grabbing his sleeves.

"WenWen? Yibo?" I asked him and he smiled.  

"So its WenWen now? He will be very happy to hear that but right now he is not at home. I told MianMian to bring him along while grocery shopping so he would get some fresh air. He rarely left this room and as much as I can understand that he want to stay next to you, he still needs to go out once in a while. He will be back soon. As for Yibo ...." he said and looked at the clock. "He is probably on his way home from school. He should be back any moment."

Father just finished his sentence when the door opened and my boyfriend came in. When he saw me awake he looked shocked but run to me right away while Father left to cook for me.

"Hey, Bunny. How are you feeling? Better now?" He asked me and I could see how tired he was. He probably didn't sleep good the last days and I felt guilty.

"I feel a lot better." I said and smiled.

"That is good. You scared the hell out of us. Do you need something?" He said and I could see my answer relieved him.

"Yes. You. Can you cuddle me?" I asked him and he complied by joining me in bed and taking me into his arm. "I missed you. It feels good. How about a few kisses?" I followed up and he immediately leaned down and kissed me. Not one of these long and passionate but rather short and quick ones. Sometimes I would bite his lips and he returned it with a lick.