Chapter 54: Yibo's POV

Well, its a little bit short and may have a few mistakes but I hope you enjoy it anyway ^^

"Do you need help, little Bunny?" I asked him mischievously.

He shook his head with a flushed face.

"Oh, but I think you do." I smirked and let my hand disappear inside his underwear. The moment I took hold of his arousal he flinched before raising his waist towards me. I slowly started to stroke him but for Zhan it was not fast enough. He looked at me pleadingly while placing his hand above mine to help me to move faster.

"Don't be so impatient, Zhan." I chuckled before stroking him faster. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth in pleasure. I was hoping to hear something, even if it was just a tiny croak, but of course nothing happened. But I somehow was sure I would hear his voice in the future.

I carefully stroke over the tip of his arousal and I saw Zhan biting his lips before opening his mouth once again when I started to speed up.

"Hey, you love to bite me, not yourself" I said and inserted my tongue inside his mouth. He started to bite my lips immediately and the moment I sucked on his tongue he released his seeds inside my hand. I did not stop kissing him until we both were out of breath.

When we calmed down Zhan pulled me to himself and started to cuddle me. For me that was the sign that he soon would fall asleep so I quickly pulled him out of the bed.

"Not yet, Zhan. We need to take a shower first. Come." I said and led the sleepy Zhan inside the bathroom. After I undressed myself I helped him out of his clothes and we both climbed into the shower.

10 minutes later we laid back in bed and Zhan fell asleep shortly after cuddling me. I stroke his back before slowly falling asleep as well.

During breakfast the next morning I saw my brother being nervous. He definitely wanted to say something but was unsure how to do so. I chuckled inwardly and waited.

When Zhan and I were about to clear the table Brother cleared his throat and signaled us to sit down.

"I have something to ask you. Would you mind taking care of FanXing tomorrow? For the whole day and maybe ....-" Brother stopped and seemed to look for the best words to describe his intention.

"And maybe for the whole night? Is that what you want to say? Why so shy? To answer you question, No, I don't mind. You, Zhan?" I finished Brother's sentence while he blushed with every word I said. 'I never knew my brother could blush so often...' I thought and smiled inwardly.

Zhan looked really happy when he heard that FanXing would come over. He nodded his head violently before writing down his answer, in case we would not understand what he meant with his reaction.

>I would not mind. FanXing can stay as long as he want. Does that mean he will sleep here too?<

To distract me from his shy reaction he turned to Zhan and answered his question while completely ignoring me. I chuckled at his behavior.

"Yes, he will sleep over. I will meet MianMian tomorrow and will be gone for ... at least till Sunday evening. That means you, FanXing and Yibo will be alone for 2 days and one night. Bowen will come tomorrow as usual and stays longer this time so an adult is present. Is that okay with the both of you? If not I will cancel the plan, I don't have to go." Brother explained while observing mostly Zhan's reaction to check if he really was okay with this or not.