Chapter 9 - Hold on

I look into JJ's eyes. His pupils are dilated and focused only on me. His stare is so intense that my breath catches from it alone.

"Then do it." I challenge. My voice comes out breathier than I planned, with less conviction, but it pulls a growl from the back of his throat.

His hand slides up the front of my shirt from my navel... to my ribs... between my breasts... to my collarbone...

He finally stops at my neck.

I gasp at the feeling. He's not choking me or even putting pressure on my airway, but rather pressing his fingers into the pressure points under my jaw. I feel lightheaded.

No, I feel euphoric.

His leg pushes between my thighs as his heavy breath moves against my lips. 

"Babygirl... I'm not going to take you here." He whispers gently, almost like he's trying to convince himself. "Nah, I want it to be special I'm inside you for the first time. I want to treat you like the princess you are..." He trails off as my knee goes weak. "But I really want to hear you scream my name."

He grinds his hips into mine. 

"Right here." 

He pulls my right leg over his hip.

"Right now."

Say less.

I hook my other leg around his body and roll my core into his hard bulge. Fuck. The friction almost makes me come undone immediately. 

"That's it..." He bows his head and bites my jaw roughly. "Feel that friction? Feel how close we are? And our clothes aren't even off..."

"Oh fuck, JJ!" I moan when his grip on the sides of my neck tighten and his other hand squeezes my breast. 

I'm grasping desperately for something to hold onto- his shirt, his hair, the wall behind me- but my whole body is too weak to grip. I'm pawing so furiously at JJ's back that he starts to wince deliciously at the scratches I leave behind. 

"I'm gonna, oh holy fuck JJ, I'm gonna-"

Suddenly, I'm off the wall and my back is on the table with my legs spread wide open. 

"I'm not done with you yet."

A rush of cold air hits me when my thong is pulled off. His body looms over me with the lacy fabric in his hand.

"You gotta be quiet for me, baby. They're gonna hear us." I nod as he opens my jaw gently. He brings the fabric to my mouth and I bite without question.

There's no fucking way I'd do this with any other guy, but I'll do whatever JJ tells me to do right now. He knows what I need.

And I definitely needed something to keep me from screaming when his tongue plunges into me. The moment consumes me entirely. The sounds of his tongue lapping at my pussy. The flickering light above my head. The feeling of his teeth nipping at my inner thigh. The smell of his cheap cologne and musk. 

My jaw clenches as I let everything go. 

"Mmmmhhhmmm!" My scream comes out soft and muffled. 

"Fuck, Y/N. That's the sweetest sound I've heard in my life."

He leaves me limp on the table for a moment and comes back with a dish towel to wipe his mouth with, and then between my legs. JJ takes my thong from my mouth and slowly pulls it back up my legs, rearranging my skirt. 

"Uh..." I say, dumbfounded. He pulls me by the hand to the door and I stumble behind him.

"Shhh. Yeah, you look sexed up, but it's too dark for them to see."

"O-okay."

Ten minutes later we all forget that anything even happened. Apparently, John B actually did  find someone outside. 

It wasn't Topper and Friends, but they almost look like buddies of Ward. Which is a lot fucking worse.

"They've got the map." Pope curses under his breath. No shit Sherlock. They've been waving it around like a fucking flag.

"We're going to get the gold before they do. Tonight we're all sleeping at La Chateau and we'll make a plan in the morning. We have to get it by tomorrow night." John B says, almost manically. "Anyone got cold feet?"

We all shake our heads.

"Good. Let's go."

Ki and Pope took the living room, John B is locked in his dad's office, and I got the bed. JJ was supposed to sleep on the floor, but he climbed into bed next to me once the house was quiet.

"You know what would be funny?" I laugh into his neck.

"Hmm?"

"If we used the money to go full Kook together."

He chuckles and ruffles my hair. "Was that not the plan?"

"We could party in my big mansion!"

"Our  big mansion, m'lady."

I roll on top of him and scoff. "We both know I'd be the only one taking care of the mansion. It's my mansion."

He flips me over and tickles my stomach mercilessly. "We both know I'd be the only one taking care of you. You're my  Y/N." I giggle and roll away from my devilish fingers.

"Yeah yeah, casanova! Keep tellin' yourself that!" I throw a pillow at his face.

"Just get your ass over here," he pulls my body against his. 

I laugh and look over my shoulder at him. "I thought you only wanted to be little spoon!"

He snuggles me closer.

"Relationship is compromise, babygirl."

I love JJ when he's tired and cuddly. He's softer in the way he touches me, and his voice slurs sleepily. It's nice to see him with his guard down.

"Goodnight, JJ."

"Goodnight, Y/N."