Chapter 11 - |Brightly Blue|

Hinata really started to warm up towards Kageyama.

He was his teammate, his companion, his enemy. All of these persons at the same time, driving Hinata's life crazily.

Captain was his inspiration, the one he looked up to, his one and only model. The figure he would look for when lost. The gentle eyes he would search for, when he wanted support. Captain found him and trained him. Captain was always around him, and Captain was the reason why he had the opportunity to play.

But that was before all of that happened.

Before the cold, bicolore orbs of his superior looked down at him. Before his little place of home was broken by a rejection, with a few words.

And there he was, between the two of them, analyzing the conversation a over again, feeling a little dizzy.

He was confused. Did Captain just told them all that Kageyama's grandpa was his too?

But.. That would make the two of them.. Cousins..?

Kageyama and Captain.. Cousins. The thought itself sufficed to make his head aches, visualizing the problems and tensions this would bring to this reunion.

Tobio and Akashi were extremely similar, in a way. Talented, strong and living under no one's rules but their owns, giving all they had to what they loved. They put all their efforts, all their sweat and tears into their love for sports, regardless of anyone's opinion.

They made sure they got what they wanted, using all the way they could use, almost obsessively. Yeah, sure they were crazy.

Sure, they were freaks.

But Hinata knew that their cold demeanor didn't last long, when they were with something they loved. Be it milk, for his rival, or tea, for Captain.

It was subtle, but their usual impassive faces changed for some seconds, before returning to their cold one.

And that what made them so easy to understand.

Because he grew up with Captain's eyes on him, and Kageyama's presence, a little bit later. And even if it was a long time since then, Hinata still had the reflex to exactly know how and when catch Captain's reactions perfectly.

"Well, I didn't except that."

Hinata threw an annoyed glace at Kuroko, who had a curious expression, a little smile on his lips.

Liar.

Kageyama seemed to regain his composure for a little bit, because he frowned, lost.

"That's impossible.. We- I.."