Aries the Fearless Knight

Key Characteristics:

+ Carefree.                              - Impulsive

+ Leader-Ship Qualities.        -  Impatient

+  Brave and Strong.               - Selfish and Childish

Being a Ram, you have the honour of being the first sign of the Zodiac. Needless to say, you possess strong and powerful characteristics.

Being a Cardinal Sign you are a action-taker, a leader and powerful enthusiast, Aries are fearless and they willing to do anything to reach your goals, Courage is your most outstanding quality, so you are happy to lead from the front.

Aries are Daredevil and do take leaps before thinking, Aries prefer to face problems head-on, you hate to hide in the bush. Since you are always eager for action, you may sometimes tend to be Agressive and Impulsive.

Most impressive are their leadership qualities and optimism. Most Aries have a burning desire to start things off, they are as fast as a buzzling light and make things happen.

In the Bright side, Aries are brave, Energetic, Strong, Responsible, Care-free and Proud on The Dark Side, they are controlling, Impatient, Impulsive, Stubborn and Childish.

Individuals born under the Sign Aries are also known to be pioneers of the Zodiac, and many a times it's their brave journey into the untrodden path that helps them emerge victorious. Aries individuals also exhibit energy and dynamism, and with their innate charisma, they are often able to convince and lead people effortlessly. The Zodiac Sign Aries is found to be compatible with the Signs Sagittarius, Leo, Aquarius and Gemini Leo is the best suited among others, as a partner for Aries. In relationships, it is often found that the Aries mate is a loving and loyal one.

Aries Cheerful, Care-free and Confident behaviour makes you liked and loved, when the Aries falls in love, he will not wait, and would rather straight away go and express his feelings, without even giving this a considerable thought. Affectionate Aries individuals are known to pamper their love ones and beloved to the degree of being excessive. The guileless and usually 'a child at heart'.