Chapter 1

[Max Pov]
(Neil is 16 in this book while Max is 17)

It was a normal day at the new camp camp. Neil was being a nerd, Nurf bullied people, Space kid was wondering about space, Nikki was looking for wolves, etc.

I looked around the camp. Well David is bothering Gwen with some activities, so I might as well bother Neil. I head in Neil's direction only to see Nurf walk up to Neil and push everything off his desk.

I sped walked over there and glared at Nurf, "Nurf what the fuck?!" Nurf looked at me and said "Who do you think your talking t- Oh.....Max...." I glared at him.

Nurf got the message and walked away. Going to bother somebody else I guess. Neil smiled at me making my feel all weird inside, "Thanks Max!" He looked down at all his chemicals "My project.." I sit next to him, "So what were you working on?"

He smiled proudly, "I was working on a potion that could make someone grow wings so they could fly!" I rolled my eyes "That's not going to happen Neil." Neil looks at me and then looks at his desk in defeat, "Maybe you're right Max."

I pat him on the shoulder "If you do manage let me try it first." He brightened up at those words. He then got up, "I'm going to the Cabin to get more supplies then I'll perfect that potion!" I nodded at him as he started walking to the Cabins.

'Why did I even bother to say those things? Not like he's going to actually perfect it.' I thought as I headed over to the woods to talk with Nikki.