THREE

Crystal walked home with a smile plastered to her face. Not only were the first day at her new school a total success, but she met someone new. Gigi Goode was not only stunningly beautiful, but she also had a killer personality. 

The two of them had been hanging out all day. Gigi had showed her around school, where to find her classes, cafeteria etc. and the two of them had been sitting around talking about old fashion magazines and designs they wanted to try out themselves one day. Crystal knew she would enjoy her time here.

She opened her door and was met by the yet not unpacked boxes of furniture and kitchen appliances in the hallway. She picked one up labeled 'kitchen' and made her way into the house. Her mother was in the kitchen working on some plumbing when she came in. 

"Hey mom." Crystal placed the box down at the kitchen isle where she found space for it. Her mother sat up straight and smiled at her. "Welcome home! I made some lemonade, grab a glass. It's in the refrigerator." 

Crystal nodded and made her way over to the unpacked box full of glasses and mugs before tapping herself a tall glass of lemonade then he sat down next to her mom. 

Her mom blew some of her red hair out of her face and chuckled. Mommy Methyd was an even bigger hippie then what Crystal was. She was a colorful person with a sparkling personality. Crystal looked up to her single mom more than any other person in this world. "How was your first day at the new school, Crys?"

"It was good. I met someone very nice, she's in my class and I just know we will be best friends." Crystal almost sang out of happiness and her mother squealed and hugged her.

"I'm so happy for you Elizabeth." She ruffled up Crystals hair with her hand and gave her cheek a gentle caress. "I told you moving here would be good for us." 

Crystal gave her mom a playful eyeroll and laughed. "Yeah yeah." They sat there and talked about everything and nothing for a while before crystal stood up. 

"I need to start unpacking my things, do you know where my boxes are?" Crystal wiped some dust from the back of her pink skirt. Her mom looked over her shoulder and nodded towards some boxes. "Over there I think. I carried a few up to your rooms though, you might wanna start with them." 

Crystal thanked her mom and headed upstairs, boxes in tow. Her room was pretty big. Her mother had insisted on her taking the biggest bedroom, since she was a teenager and would probably need more space if she had friends over and such. She had painted the walls in a light gray color that matched her black and white furnishings. 

She had noticed a lot of yellow around this town. Kind of like the town had claimed the color as it's own and wore it with pride. The road markings were yellow, the houses were yellow and even most of the packages that food came in were yellow. She liked yellow but she could never only wear yellow.

She tore a box open and inside of the box there were most of her clothes. She sighed and looked around herself to find some clothing hangers around and spotted them in the bottom of one of the unpacked boxes. She was about to start unpacking her things when her phone lit up and a notification came up. '1 new message'.

She grinned at her screen when she saw that it was from Gigi.

 The heart probably meant nothing but it still strangely made her heart skip a beat

 The heart probably meant nothing but it still strangely made her heart skip a beat. She just met Gigi but she already felt like she had known her for years. They had just been sharing everything about themselves. Gigi was the kind of person who she felt safe with, she opened up about everything to her and maybe she was the same, considering Gigi did too.

She was brought out of her 'amazed-daze' when she got another message.

Crystal threw her phone on the bed and squealed

Crystal threw her phone on the bed and squealed. She didn't know if she was happy to go to her first party in the new town or if it was because she was texting Gigi Goode. Maybe a bit of both.

~

(It feels weird when you are texting yourself on instagram and you actually get nervous. Like bitch it's me. Social anxiety on a whole different level lmao. Thanks for reading this mess of a chapter though! I'll try to update tomorrow.)