TEN (ENDING)

Gigi and Jan sat on Gigi's bed. It was Saturday and the girls had planned a slumber party with the rest of the group. They had also decided to invite Dahlia and Rock, as they felt it would be the least they could do after their kindness driving Gigi to the hospital the other day. Jan was braiding Gigi's long silky hair while Gigi was playing music through her Bluetooth speaker. Jan sighed and looked over Gigi's shoulder where she saw her trying to read through her and Crystal's messages, smiling like a fool. 

Jan whined and hit Gigi's shoulder lightly. This was supposed to be Jan and Gigi time. "Heyyy! No girlfriends, okay?" Gigi laughed and put her phone down with a huge eye-roll. "Fine! Speaking off, when are they coming? Jackie was gonna drive, right?" Jan nodded and sung along to the music. 

She had a beautiful singing voice, and not only that. She was athletic, having played soccer since she was a kid. She was also a great actress. She was surely gonna make it big one day.

The two were planning snacks and drinks they wanted Crystal and Jackie to get on the way there. Gigi and Jan was the ones who would have to prepare the house and clean once they left so they figured the others could do as much. They decided that popcorn, sea salted chips and drinks of the other girls's choice would be enough.

"There! All done." Jan smiled and lead Gigi towards the mirror in her closet. Her hair had been double braided and Jan had tied the two braids together with the ends loose in a wavy ponytail. Gigi gasped, it was so pretty. Was there anything that Jan couldn't do?

"Oh my god, Jan!" Gigi giggled and side hugged her friend who hugged her back tightly. There was a sharp knock on the front door and the girls ran downstairs to meet Crystal, Jackie and Nicky. They let them into the house and Gigi inspected her girlfriends adorable outfit. She wore a pink crop-top with a poofy white miniskirt and knee stockings. "Cute right?" Crystal smiled and spun around showing off the back of the clothes.

"It's soo cute, where did you get the top?" Gigi took a closer look at the open back of the skirt and admired the tailoring on it. "I made it myself, and while i was at it i made one for you too!" She rummaged through her bag and pulled up another crop-top with a identical cut out in the back.

"Thank you! I'll make you something next time." Gigi hugged Crystal and gave her a peck on the cheek before the two walked into the kitchen to help Jackie and Jan put the snacks in bowls. The doorbell rang soon after and Nicky, Dahlia and Rock walked in. Gigi would usually be uncomfortable with them around but for once she felt confident that she and them could be on common ground and stay cool with each other. She didn't feel any hatred for Rock for being Dahlias new partner, nor did she hold any anger for Dahlia's decision to break up with her. If they didn't then she wouldn't be so happy with Crystal right now. 

"Hey guys, come in!" Gigi smiled and waved them into the kitchen. The two of them brought fruit snacks and beer for everyone.

Soon they were all slumped down in the couch, watching drag race and sipping their drinks. "Who's team are you on? Are you team Adore, team Bianca or team Courtney?" RuPaul asked the audience as the girls on TV smiled for the camera. 

"Team Adore, all the way!" Dahlia and rock nodded in unison. "I think Bianca's gonna win!" Jackie quickly added. "But i love all of them." 

"Of course you do, MOM!" Jan chuckled and nodded. "I do like Bianca though." 

"I feel like Courtney's runways were superior to Adore's and Biancas. Bianca definitely served us best in comedy but Adore is just so gosh darn likable!" Gigi said stuffing her face with popcorn from the bowl she had hogged up in between her and Crystal. "agreed." Crystal and Nicky said and the other's nodded. That was probably the best description. It was really anyone's game.

When the show ended they decided to just talk about school, personal life and everything in between. Jan could barely listen to the conversations that were ongoing as she blocked everything else out and looked at Gigi. It was a long time since she had seen her this happy. It made her happy too. Crystal was right for her, no doubt and she hoped they would be endgame. 

"Babe you okay?" Jackie whispered against her head when she noticed how quiet Jan got. Jan just snuggled closer to the older girl and pressed her head against her neck, relaxing on her shoulder. "I'm just so happy." 

Jackie brushed the blondes hair out of her face and pushed it back slowly brushing her hair with her fingers. "I'm glad you are happy. So are they, just look at them." Jackie chuckled and nodded towards Gigi and Crystal. Crystal sat in her wheelchair with Gigi's head on her knees, they were smiling at each other innocently as Crystal fed Gigi with some fruit snacks. 

~

(So this is probably the ending, at least for now. I might follow up with a sequel. Thank you for reading this mess ♡)