❄️07❄️

[Summer 2017]

Ever since the girls had graduated, both had individually gained public attention with their rising influencing career in just a few months. It all began being an ambassador for a popular skincare product in Korea. Piling on top of one another, numerous offers were given to them. JooA mainly focused on growing her modelling career whereas Jinnee focused on being an influencer and youtuber.

Despite their popularity among the community, nobody knows the fact that their brothers are kpop idols except for their family.

Before JooA began her college life pursuing a degree in marketing, she thought of giving her support to Eric by doing a surprise visit to his group's restaurant. What she was not aware of is that it was a project and to be broadcasted on national tv called 'Flower Snack'.

When she stepped in, she froze in her spot as cameras were filming her.

"Oh noona!" That familiar voice echoed in her brain and she looked for the owner of the voice.

One by one, The Boyz looked at the situation with confusion written on their face. Hyunjae squinted his eyes in disbelief.

It feels like I'm being possessed
By something too transparent
In your eyes that shined on

JooA smiled in relief as she spotted Eric dashing to her side, completely shocked yet excited at her sudden appearance. "How did you know?" Eric asked as he warmly put his arm around JooA, bringing her into the restaurant that was already filled with people dining in.

"I heard about it but I didn't know it's gonna be a reality show..." JooA awkwardly whispered, not wanting to be captured by the microphone.

Eric laughed and ruffled her hair. He then brought her closer to his members. "She's my cousin." He happily introduced JooA to his members.

JooA bowed and said, "hello" politely to The Boyz with her eyes wandering at the ocean of boys. Feels like when I'm with Seventeen...

Though they were stunned by her beauty, they returned her greeting except for Hyunjae who could not even mutter a single word. It's really her.

Eric led JooA to an empty table of 2 and sat across her while explaining the menu they were selling. Letting go of her awkwardness, she smiled upon seeing her cousin being all excited.

"Is there a takeaway option? I want to try every menu but I don't think I can finish it." JooA asked and pressed her lips in hope to get what she wanted.

"Oh..." Eric scratched his head. "I'll check with my hyung. Give me a moment, oki." He shot her his cheeky smile and left for Sangyeon.

JooA tapped her toes on the floor as she waited for her cousin, her eyes wandered around the place and spotted that familiar guy. Their eyes met once again and none seem to be leaving. Not until Eric came back and broke the eye contacts.

Eric grinned not knowing what he had just missed. "Just for you, we will pack separately. What do you want to eat for now?"

❆ Has JooA finally recognized Hyunjae?