❄️16❄️

[Spring 2019]

Though it took Hyunjae 4 years to get close to his crush, he did not regret his choices.

Ever since he started chatting with JooA on instagram, there was never a day did they not text. They have also exchanged phone numbers and been chatting on kakao instead.

They may be individually busy with their own schedules, but they managed to at least wish each other 'good morning' and 'good night'.

JooA had overcome with fans harassing her thanks to her brother's effort in explaining their relation to the public. He had posted a picture of them on his personal instagram.

Hello everyone. I'm here to explain my relation with model JooA who was involved in a scandal with my member mate. JooA is actually my younger sister and that explains why she was seen close with Wonwoo.

That very day, Wonwoo was helping me to keep JooA accompany while I was at her house preparing birthday surprise.

To have a protective brother, of course Wonwoo held JooA close when crossing the road. So please, stop harassing my younger sister. She does not deserve all the hates she's getting. She's a human being, like you guys too.

With his brutal honest caption, many fans left apologetic replies. Of course not all the fans were harassing JooA. Only those obsessive fans that do that. But even those who did not harass JooA, felt bad for not standing with her.

It took JooA a month to actually leave her house since the scandal. To be involved in such scandals, she started to doubt her own feelings if it's alright for her to get closer to Hyunjae who has always been showering her with his warm presence. What should I do?

My view is faint
I close my eyes again

Some of The Boyz members were having vlive at their company studio. Q who caught Juyeon, Hyunjae and Eric doing vlive, decided to prank them by banging on the door and suddenly show up at the door, scaring them.

Eric who got frustrated with the prank decided to prank Q back but failed miserably. Hearing Q evilly laughing, Eric made a chase, leaving the live broadcast temporarily.

Juyeon and Hyunjae continued doing the vlive broadcast as they were being entertained with the chaotic situation. Just then, Eric's phone began ringing.

"Oh?" JooA? Hyunjae answered the phone call without hesitation.

"Oppa!"

He was stunned. Juyeon mouthed 'who?' And he mouthed back 'Eric's cousin'.

"Hello? Eric is-"

"You want ice cream? But I'm already on the way home though."

"What..." Hyunjae looked at the camera. "Deobi, I'm sorry I have to answer this call." He gave a small smile and waved.

"What's going on? Where are you?" Seemingly caught on JooA's strangeness, Hyunjae left the room in a hurry.

Juyeon continued doing the broadcast and saw some comments on Hyunjae's worried facial expression.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay." Juyeon reassured and Eric came in.

"Oh where's my phone?"

"Hyunjae has it and your cousin called. Something must have happened, I think you better check with her brother." Juyeon said and Eric grew worried.

Juyeon lent him his phone and Eric texted his own phone which was in Hyunjae's hand. Took Hyunjae awhile to reply back and that had Eric calmed down.

Shrugging his doubts off, Juyeon continued doing the broadcast with Eric without any suspicions. Though some fans were asking where did Hyunjae went once in awhile, they managed to divert the attentions.

After they had ended the broadcast, Juyeon began questioning.

"What happened?"

"Some stalker following JooA noona and Hyunjae hyung is on the way to meet her."

"And why are you here?" Juyeon pointed on the ground.

Eric cheekily laughed. "I'm letting hyung be the man."

"What?" Slow Juyeon was so confused.

"Hyunjae hyung likes her." Eric exposed that got Juyeon's eyes bulged out, totally beyond his imagination.

❆ Iron man to the rescue ❆