Chapter 2

Someone knocks on the door.

"Guys?", I hear Namjoon asks before he pops his head in and investigates the room.

"Yes?", Jimin asks and again I put my mobile phone away.

"Jin cooked. You should get ready to come downstairs.", the elder smiles and I nod my head.

But Jimin sighs quietly before he rolls off me and lays next to me now.

"I am not hungry right now. I will eat later.", he says.

Namjoon looks at him with a curious view.

"Uhm...are you sure? How can you not be hungry after you already dropped the breakfast?"

"I won't drop the lunch. I will just eat later."

Somehow, I cannot interpret Jimin's tone. He is irritated on the one hand, but he looks scared to say something wrong on the other hand. Namjoon just shrugs his shoulders and leaves the room with a skeptical view.

I do not say anything. Quietly my eyes wander across the graceful person next to me who concentratedly is focused on its mobile phone. I am worried about him. Really.

It has been days since I saw him to eat something the last time. Continuously he has another excuse and his former defined body starts to lose mass.

Casually he mentioned that he wants to start a diet for our new music video of "Blood, Sweat and Tears", but somehow it all goes too fast. He loses too much weight in too short time and he does not stop it.

He already looks fragile with his thin arms and legs and the slender shoulders. You can even see the rudiments of his ribs and collarbones. And his face became already sharper and edger.

Of course, I still think he is beautiful, but I am really worried about his health. I want him to feel good, because his weight does not have any influence on his look. For me he will always be the most beautiful person in the world.

Unfortunately, he does not think the same. But, to be honest, I do not know what I can do to make him change his mind. The other members already recognized his condition as well. But Namjoon once said, it would be better not to start to talk with him about this. I do not want to hassle or push him into an uncomfortable situation, but it breaks my heart to see him like this. I just want to protect him.

When I see him like this and think about it, I get the need to hug him. I just want to hold him and protect this weak and fragile body from all the misery in this world.

I take away Jimin's mobile phone out of his hands and before he can even protest, I bend down to pull him into a hug carefully.

Very gently as if he was made of glass, I pull him on my chest, lay both arms on his back and bury my face into his soft silver-grey hair.

"Uhm...Kookie?", he mumbles irritated against my chest.

"Is everything okay with you?"

I do not answer him. I just enjoy the feeling to have him into my arms. Here with me he is safe.

"I will always take care of you, okay? With me you are safe.", I whisper against his parting.

"Hey, I am the older one from both of us. You are safe with me. I am the Hyung. It is my task to take care of the Maknae."

I can hear that hegrins. But I do not feel to laugh. I mean it seriously. Bloody seriously.