pretty great family- CH.1

3 YEARS LATER...

      TK and Carlos have been married for 6 years and together for 8 years. Hazel is almost 3 and is always talking about a storm. She loves visiting her daddy at the firehouse. 

          Carlos and I these past few years have spent a lot of time with Hazel. It is always our priority to care for her and make sure she is well taken care of. We don't like spending time away from our girl.

I put a plate of eggs and blueberry in front of hazel " here you go, Hazel"

She started to shovel in the eggs " thank you... daddy"

I smiled " your welcome sweets"

Carlos walked in, in his uniform " morning babe"

I kissed him " good morning!" 

Carlos kissed Hazel's head " morning Hazel girl!"

she looked at him " Papi where you going?

Carlos sat at the table " Papi's got to go to work baby girl"

She looked at him " no"

He looked at her " I gotta go to work.... but daddy's gonna be home today... ok?"

She looked at him " don't go!"

I looked at Hazel " baby girl Papi's gotta go to work but maybe later we can go see him.... but you gotta eat and let dad go to work"

Carlos kissed her head " I love you, baby girl!"

I kissed him " love you, have a good day babe"